Irnhed's Coco Scrog Grow

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Ironhead, Oct 23, 2011.

1. I got a live christmas tree 3 days ago. That absolutely has to be where they came from cause I was fuckin with the tree and then the lights came on and I didn't change my clothes... We get a real tree every year, but now I'm rethinking that tradition.. I sprayed it down with Organocide now...but the damage has been done. Live and learn.:)

2. Yep a little caterpillar muchin on my plant...that bastard.

3. Damn, yea get those F'ers outa there! Girls are lookin good though man

4. Ahhh man,that sucks!

Its crazy that you never knew you were bringin those things in your house til you mj plants.
    If people only knew...

Gl man!

5. Those plants are lookin good! You're gonna have a hellovaharvest. How are the temps doin?

6. And you were worried about the clones ;) glad they worked out for you. All the girls are looking great there! Wtf is a caterpillar doing in there? How in the hell do bugs ALWAYS know which way is it correct way, seriously a f'ing caterpillar... Lol

7. wouldn't leave the pest strips in your tent longer than a day...seal em in tupperware..not good ta be around..but ok if ya got a couple weeks till flower..those look like bud worms:eek::eek:nasty little fuckers turn your buds ta goo from the inside..pull apart a couple sample buds..would check with freak bro about terminatin' them fucks..the adult lands on the plants and inserts her eggs..nasty shit..hope im wrong:cool:

azomax on line..dont go ta my grow shop no more....cops are stakin' it out with remote cameras ..pullin' addresses from license plates....and sneakin' around peoples houses..2 cases tried up in court now..not willin' ta play that game;)

8. [quote name='"deacon"']wouldn't leave the pest strips in your tent longer than a day...seal em in tupperware..not good ta be around..but ok if ya got a couple weeks till flower..those look like bud worms:eek::eek:nasty little fuckers turn your buds ta goo from the inside..pull apart a couple sample buds..would check with freak bro about terminatin' them fucks..the adult lands on the plants and inserts her eggs..nasty shit..hope im wrong:cool:

azomax on line..dont go ta my grow shop no more....cops are stakin' it out with remote cameras ..pullin' addresses from license plates....and sneakin' around peoples houses..2 cases tried up in court now..not willin' ta play that game;)[/quote]

Cops... And gov't... Profiling is illegal... And entrapment... Fuckers

9. yup....i agree..aclu is involved:cool:..but it dont help the poor bastards got popped:smoke:

10. My grow shop has a back door. :)

Dude fuck those bugs. Im using this example as to why were not having an xmas tree this year. ;)

11. [quote name='"chiroman"']Those plants are lookin good! You're gonna have a hellovaharvest. How are the temps doin?[/quote]

Hey chiro!! Dude the temps are so manageable even with the 1000 blazin down on the ladies. When I opened the tent this morning it was at 84!!! But we have had a bit of a cold snap come through the last couple of days so that has really helped too.

12. [quote name='"deacon"']wouldn't leave the pest strips in your tent longer than a day...seal em in tupperware..not good ta be around..but ok if ya got a couple weeks till flower..those look like bud worms:eek::eek:nasty little fuckers turn your buds ta goo from the inside..pull apart a couple sample buds..would check with freak bro about terminatin' them fucks..the adult lands on the plants and inserts her eggs..nasty shit..hope im wrong:cool:

azomax on line..dont go ta my grow shop no more....cops are stakin' it out with remote cameras ..pullin' addresses from license plates....and sneakin' around peoples houses..2 cases tried up in court now..not willin' ta play that game;)[/quote]

I like having you in here Deac.... But you are scarin me bro!! Thc sucking bud worms?? Shit what have I got myself into here???

I think it was just a caterpillar... Good lord I hope that's all it was! Here on day 9 my plants aren't showing any kind of bud sites yet... And I have been in there looking constantly and haven't found anymore insects or damage so lets all burn one in hopes they don't come back!

I will tell ya that you straight up gangsta saved me with the no pest strips though.. Not even 24 hours and everything is completely wiped out! I owe you for that one for sure!

13. Yo Hinge!! What up home skillet?

Dude I have been wondering about them checking out my plates after leaving my local shop. Luckily I live in a big city, so there are seriously 10 grow shops within 20 miles of my house. Of course I have one that I frequent more often, but since all the prices are right around the same, I'll switch it up and go to different spots from time to time....somehow this makes me feel better.:p

14. #114 Ironhead, Dec 8, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 8, 2011
    I might get a real tree in the future, but I will be very cautious with handling it and then fuckin with my plants. If you just give it a organocide spray down before bringing it into the house and changing your clothes before going into your grow room, you should be just fine.

I'm just a newb and apparently I enjoy doinging things the hardest and longest ways possible.:rolleyes:

15. Yah but i just dont wanna fuck with the stupid thing..

Lightin one up in hopes you got rid of your bug problem.

16. Thanks buddy! Me too!

17. That's cool. Spidermites scare the crap out of me. I pretty much decided that if I got them I would probably quit because I'd have to start all over. Do you have your lights running at night so it's during the coolest part of the day? I should do that, but I like being able to peek in there during the day since at night I'm afraid the crazy light will invite questions from nosy neighbors.

18. I was afraid of getting the mites too.. But honestly these hot shot pest strips did the trick in just under 48 hours.. so I guess its really not that big of a deal. I got in there last night with them and defoliated and I didn't see a single bug anywhere. I took off all the leaves that were damaged by the bugs and I might do another round of spraying them with Organocide again in a couple days. There were not a whole lot of damaged leaves and the ones that were really didn't have that much wrong with them.

I do keep my lights on at night and off during the day. I put panda film on all of the windows in the grow room so no prying eyes would be watching me while I work on the plants. It would work great if my cat would quit tearing it down trying to jump up onto the wndow sill to look out.:rolleyes:

19. [quote name='"irnhed84"']

I was afraid of getting the mites too.. But honestly these hot shot pest strips did the trick in just under 48 hours.. so I guess its really not that big of a deal. I got in there last night with them and defoliated and I didn't see a single bug anywhere. I took off all the leaves that were damaged by the bugs and I might do another round of spraying them with Organocide again in a couple days. There were not a whole lot of damaged leaves and the ones that were really didn't have that much wrong with them.

I do keep my lights on at night and off during the day. I put panda film on all of the windows in the grow room so no prying eyes would be watching me while I work on the plants. It would work great if my cat would quit tearing it down trying to jump up onto the wndow sill to look out.:rolleyes:[/quote]

actually, flowering at night sounds better than at day, but I'd be scared me checking on them during the day would cause herming.

How the temps going for ya. I envy your 1000w light. Lol

20. That guy that grows an lb every 9 weeks on weed wars is an idiot... No perpetual or nothin, risking 9 weeks of work like that seems dumb to me. I was thinking he got those bugs from the clones he bought