Irnhed's 3X3 1000w Coco Scrog Extravaganza!

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Ironhead, Feb 18, 2012.

1. #1 Ironhead, Feb 18, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 18, 2012
    Hey what up peeps.. I decided to start a new journal for my new grow.. I had a slick growmie twist my arm til I cried uncle... so here I am and here we go!:D

For those that haven't followed my grows before a quick rundown of the setup:

3X3X6.5 tent
    1000w mh/hps
    2ft 4 bulb t5 for vegging
    DIY aerocloner with single t5 light
    312cfm fan for cooling the 1000w light in the tent
    400cfm fan with carbon filter for scrubbing air and venting tent
    Growing in a coco coir/perlite 50/50 mix
    H3ad formula for both vegging and flowering (0-6-9)
    General Hydroponics nutrients Micro and Bloom
    Scrog netting will be installed after the little buggers grow up a bit more.

The strains I will be running this cycle are 2 White Widows, A Super Sour OG, and an Aurora Indica. Needless to say.... I'm VERY excited about the Aurora and the SSOG! :D I'll probably top all the plants next week to get to be around the same height.. I'm afraid that SSOG is gonna run off and leave everybody in the dust!

The temps are staying steadily around 76-78 with lights on and around 66-68 with the lights off. The plants in the tent are on a 18-6 light schedule and the mothers and other randoms under the t5's are on a 24/0 schedule.

One of my t5 bulbs burned out last week, so I stopped by the local grow shop to pick one up.. Well somehow they gave me a 3500K bulb in a 6500K package but I threw it in there anyways.. the result? I have noticed some significant growth on some of the plants that I thought had stalled.. :eek:

I sure do love when folks come by and comment on my journals so swing on through and drop a line sometime.;)

Enough with the talking! To the pics!!:smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Passion vine I'm growing:
    [​IMG]

Blackjack Mother:
    [​IMG]

Big fat fan leaves on the Blackjack:
    [​IMG]

White Widow mother... been trimming the shit out of this thing:
    [​IMG]

T5 lights:
    [​IMG]

Bubble cloner with cuts of Widow and Aurora:
    [​IMG]

The bitches under the 1000mh:
    [​IMG]

Widow:
    [​IMG]

Aurora:
    [​IMG]

The other Widow:
    [​IMG]

SSOG:
    [​IMG]

Pic of the tent setup:
    [​IMG]

Hoping to replicate more of last grow:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Lookin' great! Isn't your cloner an aerocloner not a bubble cloner?

3. Haha ya you are right.. I dunno why I keep calling it a bubble cloner.:confused:

I'll fix it. Thanks Bro! Glad you are the first to come by!:D:D

4. Second! Pretty fun!

5. hello! i made my stoner ass over here finally bro! lets get this thread movin!

6. I'm in, pulling up the recliner :bongin:

7. hey hey! love seein those auroras! i can spot those bitches anywhere man

8. yo man... what is ssog? super skunk x og?

9. Ill be watching this one!!!

10. dude. the biggest thing i enjoy about this aurora is the FLAVOR. its outta this world bro!!!!

[​IMG]

and i shoulda let her go another 2 weeks. :laughing:

:wave:

11. [quote name='"fif3l"']yo man... what is ssog? super skunk x og?[/quote]

I'm not exactly sure.. Maybe jones will show up and tell us the genetics..;)

[quote name='"roaddog420"']Ill be watching this one!!![/quote]

Glad to have you along friend!

[quote name='"fif3l"']dude. the biggest thing i enjoy about this aurora is the FLAVOR. its outta this world bro!!!!

and i shoulda let her go another 2 weeks. :laughing:

:wave:[/quote]

I need a good tasty indica to put me to sleep! Too many sativa doms round these parts... Got me staying up all late and shit... Sure is a burst of energy in the morning though....:)

12. damn bro i keep lookin at ur last harvest pics...

:yummy:

13. Subbadubbadubbed

14. Glad you made it growmie!:D

Say.. whats the genetics of the SSOG?

15. Dude I made some pretty good budder with this recipe

http://forum.grasscity.com/incredible-edible-herb/250160-hashmoufs-recipe-guide-cannabutter-step-step-pictorial.html

I made it with trim and yes, of course I made it with more than he recommends.:D I used about 36 grams of trimmings to 1 pound of butter and then used a half a cup of that to make 18 chocolate chip cookies.

I ate two straight out of the oven about an hour before dinner. About 5 minutes after I was done eating my chinese food I felt really high and it hasn't come down for a couple hours now.. My chick ate a couple too and passed out hardcore on the couch whilst I watched competition jousting on the boob tube.:cool:

I think I may have found me a recipe that works pretty good. Thanks again GC!:smoke:

16. [quote name='"irnhed84"']

Glad you made it growmie!:D

Say.. whats the genetics of the SSOG?[/quote]
    Super sour og has (blueberry x sour diesel x og Kush) x lost coast og
    [quote name='"irnhed84"']Dude I made some pretty good budder with this recipe

http://forum.grasscity.com/incredible-edible-herb/250160-hashmoufs-recipe-guide-cannabutter-step-step-pictorial.html

I made it with trim and yes, of course I made it with more than he recommends.:D I used about 36 grams of trimmings to 1 pound of butter and then used a half a cup of that to make 18 chocolate chip cookies.

I ate two straight out of the oven about an hour before dinner. About 5 minutes after I was done eating my chinese food I felt really high and it hasn't come down for a couple hours now.. My chick ate a couple too and passed out hardcore on the couch whilst I watched competition jousting on the boob tube.:cool:

I think I may have found me a recipe that works pretty good. Thanks again GC!:smoke:[/quote]

Bro!! Sounds dope!! Never had any decent edibles before. :p

But great news!! I checked trichs on my super sour og and its basically all cloudy. Lol there only a few amber and almost no clear. Thinking I'm gonna chop get down the end of the week!

17. Sounds about time to cut that hoe down!:hello:

18. ssog= super sour og.

:hello:

19. im gonna make oil outta mine. honey oil with the butane. that shit ROCKS man