Irish Cannabis

Discussion in 'General' started by Thepaddyman, Nov 14, 2018.

1. Lets discuss and review the various types of weed/hash going around Ireland.

2. Okay. What kind of weed do you have in Ireland.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Mostly nice high grade weed, but used to be a lot of low grade soap bar (hash).

• Like Like x 2
  4. Is high grade and low grade the types of weed you have in Ireland or do you have other types as well? Which do you prefer?

5. Yes I guess there are many different types....

I prefer a mellow not too high strain of weed, what about you?

6. I reckon weed in Ireland is same as everywhere else you can get good and not so good weed just depends who you go to etc as I'm sure is the same with everyone on here well maybe except the growers

• Like Like x 1
  7. I think so too, I was trying to contribute enough so the OP would start talking about the various types of weed going around Ireland but now I don't think that's what he meant the topic to be as we've only discussed two types, the good type and the not so good type. I'm starting to think there is no Irish cannabis.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  8. There's a lot of home grown about like man but in most cases the seeds are from other country's Amsterdam or Spain etc there's a lot of import weed and hashes also available and shatters waxes also but is big money for them and are usally only around in certain circles.
    But every country is going to have that at end of the day it's weed but in a different country lol

• Like Like x 2
  9. Also forgot to mention there is certain extractors out there and people making edibles with their own brand too trying to make names for themselves which is also very good but here in Ireland it's not legal so said people are very paranoid and only deal with certain people so I hear anyway

10. I don't really smoke that much these days. Burned out lungs. I have a few bottles of RSO and when that's gone I'm making more out of the wax I have stored in the freezer. I'm 69 and probably have enough to keep me high the rest of my life but if I do get low I'll just grow another ten year's supply. I do occasionally take a dab when my last capsule starts wearing thin before bedtime. Even if I don't run out by the time I'm about 75 I'll grow another supply anyway. At that age you never know what's going to happen to make growing impossible.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. Yeah I guess the weed that is home grown in Ireland would be similar to other countries if the seed is the same.

Apparently the government is considering legalisation after Canada have done it - Hopefully this will happen sooner then later :)

You can buy CBD oil.

12. Yeah, someday pot will be legal in Ireland. Maybe even in your lifetime.

13. Hope so, is it legal in your state?

14. Am in scotland mate, soap bars still kicking about over here. Fuck knows why but some weirdos still buy it lol

Sent from my SM-G850F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. Haha I used to smoke soap bar years ago - who knows what they mix it with, a few times I found plastic in it.

16. Mind getting hit wi “fire round mate av got a bangin bit diesel!”
    Literally had diesel in it and everyone thought it was the bollocks

• Funny Funny x 1
  17. haha might have been smuggled in a diesel tank.

18. Straight outta the diesel tank from some lorry I mind that also mind a lot of hash that I can only describe as smelling like fly spray lol.

• Informative Informative x 1
  19. pollen is nice, especially when it spreads finely, also squidgy black is nice but can be strong...