Ireland or uk outdoor grows?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by scotty111, Aug 5, 2011.

1. This weathers been horrid so much rain been nice last few days

2. Unlucky bro we had a nearly a week and a half of 25-30c and sun all day a brilliant end to the season. Couldn't have asked for better!

How's flowering going for you?

3. snow forecast early this year for UK!!!
    this rings alarm bells in my head!? anyone else fretting?

4. As long as its not for the next 4 weeks I don't care! Also how can they possibly accurately predict that its gonna snow?

5. I'm with you on that Dan. Apparently it's got something to do with the jet stream, but I doubt the forecast is accurate, never is. temps dropping over the next few weeks though

6. Well my lady has suffered with quite a bit of budrot due to the rain. but she's recovering very well both flowering and thc productions are coming along very well here's one of my biggest buds so far you can't really see it in the pictures but the leafs are frosty as hell and under a magnifying glass there are millions of tricinomes covering all the buds and the branches are full or buds :) all filled with trichnomes the smell is beautiful

Attached Files:

7. i would say my plants are now 4.5/5ft tall, buds looking exactly like swansea stoners, this my first time outdoor, they look like they could do with another 3/4 weeks but idk lol how long do u reckon uve got to go swansea stoner???

hoping for some more sunshine in the North East, anyone else growing in yorkshire?

8. [quote name='"losgringos99"']i would say my plants are now 4.5/5ft tall, buds looking exactly like swansea stoners, this my first time outdoor, they look like they could do with another 3/4 weeks but idk lol how long do u reckon uve got to go swansea stoner???

hoping for some more sunshine in the North East, anyone else growing in yorkshire?[/quote]
    I got about 5 /6 weeks as its only been flowering for two weeks the top of the plant isn't even in full flower lol

9. checked today and the bud production seems to be a bit further along then yours(swansea stoner), i think its been in full flower at least 4 weeks now, so yeah 4/5 weeks might do it, if it starts raining heavily/snowing ill just bring her in (shes in a big pot) and finish her off under the 600w hps, is that a good idea??i dont have any other plants in there right now so could help fatten the buds up, might need to supercrop it to get it in there tho lol is it too far along to stress it like that?

10. Maybe but puting it under lights won't affect it and its been raining here today :-( so I thinking about making a greenhouse thing for it out of see-through plastic sheeting to keep the rain off it as mine is too big to bring indoors lol

11. Make sure there is plently of ventilation dude. My greenhouse crop was riddled with mold from poor ventilation maybe just try and cover the top and leave the sides open, then at least the wind can still get to the plants to keep the humidity down

12. [quote name='"dantheman3"']

Make sure there is plently of ventilation dude. My greenhouse crop was riddled with mold from poor ventilation maybe just try and cover the top and leave the sides open, then at least the wind can still get to the plants to keep the humidity down[/quote]

That was my plan lol just make a roof over it

13. snowed in hull today...
    fuck.

14. [quote name='"ellwilll"']snowed in hull today...
    fuck.[/quote]

Man that's bad :-[

15. hailed in the south yesterday!

16. [quote name='"phlanjo"']hailed in the south yesterday![/quote]

South where as I'm in south Wales

17. eh?! confused..
    I'm more south. straight down

18. I'm south west, outskirts of Bristol n we had sun n cloud no hail or rain and still no snow forecast and I've only got 2 weeks tops so hopefully this weather will stay above 10 at night, good luck all, not long now.

19. yeah Budz, it's looking good temp wise, but very high humidity (80% + ) for the next few weeks. good luck to you too - I want to see some photos @ harvest time ppl!

20. Yeah the weather is poor but it could be worse I think! What do you guys have planned for the drying? I got a loft with a load of string rigged up just waiting for the day!