Ireland or uk outdoor grows?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by scotty111, Aug 5, 2011.

1. #21 swansea stoner, Aug 6, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Thanks :) I think mine are preflowering but too early to tell

2. #22 IAmSpacedOut, Aug 6, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 6, 2011
    Here is my one and only its random bag seed and its female.. it started to show sex around the end of July and every day more pistols pop up, its about 2 foot high and is in a 10 gallon bucket

i am in Ireland BTW

one question will it get much bigger?

Attached Files:

• 11.JPG
      11.JPG
      File size:
      1.1 MB
      Views:
    • 12.JPG
      12.JPG
      File size:
      1.1 MB
      Views:
    • 13.JPG
      13.JPG
      File size:
      1.1 MB
      Views:
    • 14.JPG
      14.JPG
      File size:
      1.1 MB
      Views:
  3. It would take nothing short of a miracle to get 5oz off that plant. Maybe 2 and thats on the high end.

4. im from liverpool and have had a power plant growing in my back garden in a pot for a few months now iv been living in my nans since march and thats when i got the plant shes starting toget white hairs round some of her main spots so im pritty sure shes starting to flower so iv been bringing her inside what use recon shes had nothin but water and sunlight. the pictures are in my My first grow my first grow jurnal blog take alook.

5. I wouldn't bank on it getting Much bigger now bro. Tho they do stretch out abit during flowering try using some high phosphate and potassium feed on here to maximize bud sites tomatorite should be fine but use half dose and max once a week. And stop using 3 weeks before harvest.

6. I wouldn't bank on it getting Much bigger now bro. Tho they do stretch out abit during flowering try using some high phosphate and potassium feed on here to maximize bud sites tomatorite should be fine but use half dose and max once a week. And stop using 3 weeks before harvest

7. yeah im planning on top dressing it tomorrow with potash and bone meal

8. well , im in ireland and last week i dropped a seed into a pot of soil thats been out my back for a year and its growing fine , its about an inch big now

9. i hope its an autoflower aaron or else its too late and waste of time, i planted first week of july and thats prob too late

10. I wouldn't bank on it getting Much bigger now bro. Tho they do stretch out abit during flowering try using some high phosphate and potassium feed on here to maximize bud sites tomatorite should be fine but use half dose and max once a week. And stop using 3 weeks before harvest

11. Oops sorry about multiple posts! Lost the connection and somthing must have gone wrong... Too high!

12. it's great to see that other UK growers are at the same stage as me. just starting to flower, about 2 1/2 ft in a pot outdoors. Lets just hope for low humidity for the next 8 weeks!

13. why low humidity??

14. My plants are preflowering slowly lol my plants also getting about 8 hours direct sunlight from sunrise till about 4 pm atm so hopefully I should have some big buds ( I hope) :)

15. mould. I guess I could've just said good conditions!

16. was just wondering if anyone's plants are still not flowering

17. Yep i have a swiss cheese, exodus cheese and super sour OG none of which are flowering yet!

the cheeses are showing sex but thats it!

18. im the same as you i have one bagseed and it's only showing sex should we be worrying?

19. I dont think so. its only the first week in september and depending on the strain there should still be enough time to finish.

As yours is bagseed you may just have to harvest earlier than you would like as you wont know how long the flowering period is.

Depending on the weather you should be ok to leave it until the first week of november obviously you will have to keep an eye on mold and frost etc...

to be honest though theres not much to worry about they will either finish or not i know it would suck if you cant harvest after 6 months of work but still its a learning curve.

Next year ill only be growing autos and early finishers, as my purple powers are doing fantastic and covered in buds!

20. ye mine are the same no signs of flowering yet, praying that theres no frost in october.....