iraq war^^

Discussion in 'General' started by bboy, Jun 27, 2009.

1. u know stoned ppl got wierd ideas .....

last time i asked myself one funny thing

in iraq is war since 2001/2002 7 years later they r still fighting ......

how many goddamn terrorists do they got over there?

GC forums fully equiped with weed bongs weaps and helicopters would kill them all within a week (as long as we got enough weed) loool

2. lol wtf, your post is really random haha.

Blazed thought ftw? :p

Haha i have a few of those thoughts every now and then.

3. Operation Iraqi Freedom started in March of 2003 btw.

As for how many terrorist over there. I wouldnt even call them terrorist they are just former Saddam Party members that are pissed that we came into their country (they have a good reason to be imo). But its pretty easy for other people to cross the borders their and help out the insurgents. Honestly they are doing a damn good job of winning the war. But its hard to spot the so called terrorist because in the day they are family men but at night they are building IED's and cleaning their AK's.

4. You want my honest opinion?

The war will never be won.Its been over 6 years at war, and over 8 in the making.

There is no stop to terrorist threats. Its like in another thread I posted, if you own a store, you are always at risk of being robbed. But do you need 4 cops there at all times?

The bottom line is our Government, and high up Bank owners are making trillions. Why we sit in a poor economy, for a war we payed for.

5. Its not a war in the traditional sense, we're fighting really close combat on a city by city basis. Plus they don't want us there and the only good we're doing is fueling more money to be funneled into these organizations....but your idea wouldn't solve anything lol.

6. ^^^ Truth. However I still joined the military even tho I disagree with the Iraq war. It's like Vietnam all over again. Except back then we found men not scared little bitches that hide miles away and set off IED's.

EDIT: this post was to foxracers.

7. Shit, I would do the same thing, if men came into my yard with guns, and aimed them at me, I would be aiming back and firing off rounds.

We have killed so many, and lost so much, but there is still a threat of another "Attack"? Gimme a break.

8. We are leaving. Time to move on and let them kill each other.

Plus this belongs in the Politics section.

9. This is a war that we have been fighting since George Bush Sr.

Its not even about terrorists. Its all political

10. True, oh so true. Its all about money man. Its sickening.

Even in the slightest chance that Osama had anything to do with the attacks, we did not need to go to war over that.

A firm clean and sweep procedure should have been done. 3 months, millions of guns, and shoot anything that fires. We did this in Afganistan in 2 weeks, taking over the country. If the people arent strong enough to run on their own Democracy, then we need to come back and forget it.

11. Sorry to DP, but we arent leaving, it was worded by the press to make you think that.

Instead, we are leaving Iraq, and going to Afganistan once again.

12. isnt it the same? ^^

i think this war is useless

what are we fighting for? oil? lets grow and use a honey bee extractor :)

13. this isnt a war its a muwda