Iranian autoflower

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Jay Farmer, May 31, 2011.

1. This is my first grow ever and I decided to do this here journal. I already have plants growing. Several different strains. For this thread I'm going to do Iranian Autoflower/ Iranian Short Season. It's supposed to be relatively simple to grow, mostly indica.
    I germed two seeds a few days ago and theyre already in jiffys. Just waiting for them to come up. 5 more put into water a couple days ago. 4 sank and theyre in a paper towel as I write this. Hoping the fifth will be ready for paper towel too by tonight.
    As far as nutes and soil I'm still trying to decide. I wanna try either a mushroom compost or create my own soil mixture or I may just use fox farm ocean forest which is what some of my other plants are in. The girls that are in the ffof are looking really heathy so thats my fallback plan. I have the fox farm family of nutes but I'm going to try to use Osmocote plus micros or dynamite. Basically both the same, just a different label. They are controlled release nutes which seems too easy but reading other journals has made me want to try it. Other supplements as we grow and im logging everything. Any advice is appreciated.