Iran wants war..

Discussion in 'General' started by dotgif, Mar 13, 2012.

1. Well thats fucked up.

2. [quote name='"dotgif"']

Way to stoop yourself to their level by insulting them. Fucks sake lol. :rolleyes:[/quote]

well they ignored my first post. besides saying someone is too stupid to read a book and saying two people arguing about a random ass topic in a totally unrelated thread in a childish manner are two totally different things. there are already enough 2012 threads around here and id prefer not to have to read about that shit in every thread I come across.

3. I know you care about me and all...but that is hypocritical

4. #45 AhTee, Mar 13, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 13, 2012

Get over it, I doubt anyone wants to hear you complaining and whining.

Iraq war
    uganda war
    iganna war
    ahtee war
    resource war

5. [quote name='"AhTee"']
    Get over it, I doubt anyone wants to hear you complaining and whining.[/quote]

exactly.

6. [quote name='"OpenMindFields"']

Who ever said anything about the end of the world?

And I can clearly see your responsibilities teeming through your posts, sitting around on grasscity making statements about something you don't understand.

You've got your mind so far into culture there's no bringing you back.

*Guy gets personal with his remarks because he doesn't understand the topic at hand.*

LOL can't even spare time in his "busy and responsible life" to read a book.[/quote]

Lolwut? You realize this describes you perfectly? And Who the Fuck said I don't read books? :laughing:

Now like a normal person, im off to take care of my responsibilities (work) instead of preaching literacy and the end of the world in a thread about Iran :smoking:

7. Hope you guys feel better about your lives for today, asserting your big-headedness on the internet, trying to make up for some lack of real-world attention you're craving.

I wouldn't have de-railed this thread if people didn't bring that 2012 stuff up, read it...

..I didn't just white-wash the thread randomly.

But, nothing's going to get through to some of you, nothing will phase you.

Wish people would set their ego's aside, it kills the internet.

8. Read my posts, I've never said anything about the end of the world.

And AGAIN, I didn't bring up the 2012 stuff, other people did, I was correcting the misinformation.

9. Hypocritical...

This is TOO funny

Weren't you just flaunting your ego because you read a book about 2012 and tried putting others down because you beleive they dont meet your book reading standards...aawwwwwkward

10. Dude I'm on your side. I was referring to his level as what he was saying about you guys.. calling you stupid! I was just saying it's hypocritical lol.

Man it's sad but true. So many negative people that are buzzkills. He just stereotyped you as jobless, and an idiot for talking about conspiracies.. like what the fuck?

11. Yea it's sad because this is a cannabis forum, you'd think that most people are level-headed and open minded..

..But it just makes me wonder if cannabis makes you more firm on your stances, perhaps these folks are just a bunch of burn-outs that are missing real-world experience, so they're trying to make up for it here.

And to me, this 2012 thing isn't a conspiracy, well, once you read a few books on the subject, it's not.

It's something embedded in biology and nature itself, as well as the universe, it's something linked to the human mind, and it's bigger than all of us could ever imagine.

12. #53 dotgif, Mar 13, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 13, 2012
    Regards to your rep comment - people are fucking stupid. There's some pretty damn obvious things right in front of our faces that have been for a long time and we still say there's no possibility of that happening.

Yeah man honestly I felt the same way until I posted a few "conspiracies" about the illuminati and such and people just disregard you, call you unintelligent, and generally make fun of you. Amazing to me though, because I've had friends that have smoked a few times and they open up their minds after trying it once or twice.. I just don't get why some people don't? I guess partially your upbringings and your peers when you grew up.

And yeah I'm pretty firm on my stances, but I'm always open to NEW ideas. People call me close-minded for not believing fully that something's just a coincidence, when I've already seen enough proof to show me there's no way it's a coincidence.. I just don't get it.

13. Anyways, I found this pretty interesting..

Iran War

14. You could easily tell yourself that and it would make SO MUCH MORE sense.

Maybe you should concentrate on yourself rather than thinking about other people so much.

15. You've got this "I"m rubber, you're glue" attitude going on.

I'm willing to discuss 2012 and half-ass argue with people about it because I've spent alot of time researching it and understanding it, and when some internet half-wit with a few thousand posts tries to insult me for it or tell me I'm wrong, then yea, I'm going to get defensive and assertive.

If this was about cars, electronics, or airplanes I'd shut my mouth and just listen, because I don't know anything about those subjects.

What do YOU know about December 21, 2012, other than the Mayan Calendar and "End of the world omgz nooo."

16. Something about polar shifts, and higher consciousness...that's about it

Either way I just took a hit for the first time today and no longer care as much as I used to about this...

17. Ooooo an argument! I want in!

My dick is bigger than all of yours!

18. Ah man. This war is happening soon too! The USS Enterprise just set sail to the coast of Iran. It will be sunk over there in a false flag attack by Iran which will then set off WW3.

It's sad to see these things happening, but there's literally nothing we could do about it, unless there was a massive awakening.