Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

IPod+WEED

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by rampage23, Oct 10, 2010.

1. What I love is that your baked, listening to your favorite tunes and the tunes seem to last for hours! Each song seems to go on for hours and hours! It is one of my favorite parts of getting high!

2. Music and weed go hand in hand. If you listen to some techno or dubstep songs, the bass sounds absolutely amazing. Especially if you have any kind of good subwoofers.

3. Whats up with all the hate for Linkin Park? Everybody knows that Linkin Park has some rockin jams.

4. Nah they don't sorry to break it to you :rolleyes:

5. Yeah...totally became something the didnt intend to be...NEED MORE METEOREA TYPE STUFF but weed makes everything better:cool:

6. Weed + Dubstep + Snowboarding = Euphoria

7. Try getting really blazed, and watch Pink Floyd live on pompeii (on dvd or download it from somewhere).
    it
    will
    blow
    your
    mind.

8. so true.
    When I'm high I can almost break apart the song and hear all the instruments separately.

9. Linkin Park are alright, not really listened to their new album but heard alot of negative stuff about it..

I must admit dubstep is very very chilled when you're high :) I also like listening to rock-reggae and shit like QOTSA or Them Crooked Vultures.

Fuck yeah! :smoking:

10. Yea I hear better to when im (being) blowed. :D

11. This. Dubstep is insane. Bassnectar, Mt Eden, Rusko...all AMAZING.

12. one of my favorite things about being high, the way it makes music sound. Everything just sounds so much better. Thats how i came to like rap music, i listened to it when i was high.