Ipod Touch

Discussion in 'General' started by stephenleskow12, Nov 25, 2007.

1. I was just wondering.. is the internet free with these things or do you have to pay a monthly fee? please any info would be helpful! thanks and happy blazzing:smoking::smoking:

2. Internet is free, althought you need to have a Wi-Fi (Wireless) connection from a wireless router\switch ect ect

3. thanks alot.. so like right now i just have a regualr modum i think its high speed internet i aint sure.. so i would need to get a wireless router or whatever it is to be able to acess the internet at my house?

4. Correct. Or else you could buy it, and go to your house and see if you cant pick up a signal from a neighbor or someone that doesnt have a secure connection.... I have a Ipod touch and a wireless router (had it for a while) and I have 9 other wireless routers I could connect to standing anywhere in my house

5. well your lucky.. how much do the wireless router usually run?

6. Any decent wireless router will run you about 30-50 bucks. I've seen a lot of people with the white netgear ones, but I've also had good experiences with Linksys routers. Buy it on newegg, they usually have the best prices for computer electronics (plus their shipping is ridiculously fast). :wave:

7. thanks alot for the information i really appriciate it..
    ill smoke this blunt just for you becuase you guys helped me out so much hahaha:smoke:

8. what does the touch do

9. its basically just ilke the iphone without the phone, camra and umm idk what else but it looks exactly like the iphone but its an ipod basically

10. The iPod touch is the shit. I have one and its one of the best things Ive ever bought. You can go on safari of you have wifi, watch hi def movies, play tons of games including 1,000s of NES roms and GBA Roms. I also moded it so I have AIM, weather, sketches, google maps, mail, etc.

Its fun to smoke out then go on GC in other places besides your room. I have the 16gb and its worth the $450ish. The ipod touch makes my life soo much easier.

P.m. If you want to learn how to put on all of those apps because it doesnt come lik that standard.

11. Get a 80 gig zune. you wont be sorry.

12. Who the fuck would actually buy a zune.

Microsoft ftl