Ipod apps

Discussion in 'General' started by Sami420, Oct 21, 2011.

1. So I bought this IPod touch from a friend. Anyway any body know some pretty cool stoner apps free?

I've got the grasscity app... I dig it.

2. did u jailbreak it? cydia has a bunch of good third party apps but u have to jailbreak for it

3. There's a tight ass app but I think it's only for Android. It's called "Smoke a Bowl", basically it's a smoking simulation on your device! You can change pipes, buds, and everything else. Basically you drag the weed into whatever you're smoking out of then light it, and suck in like make a noise on your microphone and the weed burns and everything! Then you can blow it out normal or make smoke rings haha! I usually hit some real shit then go to the phone and use the app, makes me feel higher!!!

4. [quote name='"SupremeToke"']There's a tight ass app but I think it's only for Android. It's called "Smoke a Bowl", basically it's a smoking simulation on your device! You can change pipes, buds, and everything else. Basically you drag the weed into whatever you're smoking out of then light it, and suck in like make a noise on your microphone and the weed burns and everything! Then you can blow it out normal or make smoke rings haha! I usually hit some real shit then go to the phone and use the app, makes me feel higher!!![/quote]

Yeah I have a friend that has something like that... But I don't think it'll have it for a touch.

5. I bought this 1 app for $0.99 today. Its called "pocket god" I don't know if anyone else has heard of it or played it but it is the most pointless game in my opinion. I have no idea what the objective of the game is. I dunno if it's because I'm always ripped when I play it or what. But it seems like a pointless game to me.

6. #6 bonginnn, Oct 22, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 22, 2011
    Nyan cats haha. Pretty messed its along the lines of doodle jump ie; you only die by falling off the level. But you collect stuff along the way like pills, crack, and weed. When you do crack the cats eyes get huge haha. And when they get the weed the game slows down. Wicked annoying music but sometimes its funny when high

Edit: nyan cats lost in space edition haha
    on crack

Attached Files:

7. Also Itunnel 3d and acid vision are sweet baked

8. Robot unicorn and Rastafun

9. [quote name='"Moonwalker420"']I bought this 1 app for $0.99 today. Its called "pocket god" I don't know if anyone else has heard of it or played it but it is the most pointless game in my opinion. I have no idea what the objective of the game is. I dunno if it's because I'm always ripped when I play it or what. But it seems like a pointless game to me.[/quote]

Ha. Jailbreak that shit OP, there's a plethora of mindless apps for you to discover.

10. [quote name='"BUDDAMUNK"']

Ha. Jailbreak that shit OP, there's a plethora of mindless apps for you to discover.[/quote]

Id loved to do that... But I'm not sure how too.

11. sami pm me and i will help you out. i have been jailbrainking ipods since gen2 along with iphones

12. The GrassCity App! Its Free :D