Iphones exploding

Discussion in 'Silicon (v)Alley' started by Broseph Radson, Dec 2, 2011.

1. I think it has to do with the batteries :eek:

2. Lame, wonder if there is goin to be a recall.

3. blackberry 4 life :hello:

4. Wouldn't worry too much, Apple's legendary customer service would get you a new one immediately and probably compensate you dearly.

Android or Blackberry would tell you to go fuck yourself if you told them one their products exploded.

5. Hahaha imagine being stoned and your phone just explodes.....

6. How did you cope with the BBM breakdown?

7. imagine being stoned and your power supply explodes

yeah, that happened

8. [quote name='"BuffaloSoljah"']
    Android or Blackberry would tell you to go fuck yourself if you told them one their products exploded.[/quote]

No im pretty sure they wouldnt. And android isnt a manufacturer, either.

9. Andoid Huwaeii 2 phone Is GARBAGE, I found a flaw on their battery pack.

They use a black band to keep it in place but they used the cheapest glue so if the phone gets too hot or you drop it the wrong way(even with hard case) that black band will dislodge itself from the entire battery and your screwed. I tried everything to get this back on but to no avail. Shit sucked I just got the phone and it already broke after a day of keeping it in my pocket where it got too hot and the sticky part on the battery melted.

Id rather have my iphone explode because apple will get me a new one, Called cricket and those fucks called me a lier and theif trying to get a new phone.

10. the dudes name is "Mr. Mota" hehehe

11. Man I have found Iphones to be complete random. I use one for the record. But like my first one I played skateboard with it, Dropped it actually skating. Fell in water still working 100% fine. I got jumped and smacked with a pole it only cracked the screen but the phone still worked. I get it replaced(Thank you apple and optus for the nice insurance always buy it!) The second phone I get I accidently dropped on my tile and it went white of the bat. This 3rd one I am got some booze on it awhile ago now when I click certain apps sometimes different ones open. They do some trippy shit lol

12. Maybe its drunk