Iphone Grasscity Forum App **crashes on 7.04**

Discussion in 'Silicon (v)Alley' started by homestarstoner, Jan 3, 2014.

1. the app crashes very often. usually it will hang when loading a new topic or loading subforums. the app will remain in the multitask window, but when opened it resets itself.makes the app unusable for longer than 10 minutes. confirmed to have the same problem on 2 iphones.does anyone else have this issue? running on an iPhone?this is the latest version Grasscity app from the app store.

2. +1 Crashes here and there but always crashes when I try to read my old posts.

3. He'll yeah it has Been like that for a while there is certain forums they don't let you see

4. eventually a developer or mod will see this thread and the issue will get resolved in the next update.so far looks like a common problem

5. I'm having this issue too hell I'm having a few issues with this thing

6. regardless of the issues, the app is very well done. i respect the work that went into it.

7. Thanks for the update

8. Mine crashes several times a day. Usually just when loading "bigger threads" or searching through huge threads. Either way I like the app. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. "Continue reading" on quotes makes the app crash.

10. It's fine on Android :)

11. I haven't experienced a crash yet. I'm using iphone 5s.