iPhone apps for stoners?

Discussion in 'General' started by chris7531611, May 17, 2011.

1. #21 DojaCFR, May 18, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    We used to listen in during street races or fight night to know when they were on to us.

Prob considered illegal in cali, but I don't belove Fla

2. yo just bough the iphone 4 i heard there coming out with the new iphone5 in june you shoulda waited

3. yeah bro they're coming out with the new iphone6 this december don't even waste your money on the iphone5 just wait

4. SpawnGlow u gotta get it dude

5. #25 mushroomsatsuji, May 18, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    It's fun. You get to listen to all the shit that's going on out there.

I like the fire channels, but it's only medical calls in my area

6. Mega Jump. Best game everrrr

7. pocket frogs is legit. for a good laughs everynight get ifmylife. berzerk ball is also good.

8. #28 SonnyCheebah, May 18, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 18, 2011
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xk2fjtryfYc&feature=related]YouTube - Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery EP[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pTILjc2sOJM"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pTILjc2sOJM[/ame]
    So good.

9. jellycar is tight

10. Texts from last night app. Funnier than FML in my opinion.
    Pocket frogs is fun for like... three days. But it's real cute :)
    Robot Unicorn Attack just so happens to be the bomb-diggity. Best $2 I ever did spend.

11. Its a app called 'Buzzed' for the iPhone that tells you police dui checkpoints and when there within 20 mile radius, could be helpful if you toke in a car

12. lol i got that 5-0 radio app for my iphone too...

the other day i was waiting for this dude i know at his house bc he was like 2 minutes away from being home, and i was sitting in my car listening to one of the dallas channels.

but it was pretty slow on this channel at this time, so for awhile nothing was said. and if you just hit the home key on your iphone, it doesnt stop the channel feed, you have to press stop, and if you dont, the scanner will play in the background even after youve exited that application and youre phone has locked haha.

so i just hit my home key and i did not press stop, and dude arrived so i threw my phone in my pocket and walked in with him and btw i just met this guy like 2 months ago.. and i'm standing there and suddenly all this police chatter starts coming out of my pocket..

i was like fuuuuuck, i just reached into my pocket and showed him my phone and he was like oh yeah ive seen that.

but i couldve been shot.

rt now i just heard some dude talking about ten middle eastern males reported near a railroad track with a camera case. one with a blue shirt. and two females.

now something about xray. :bongin:

13. Lol..yea gotta be careful. Once we walked up to my homies apartment and knocked REALLY loud and had the police scanner for OC going, they were toking and we knew it...

Mean prank but he deserved it. Goodthing he didn't flush the weed tho.

14. Get the GC app, I'm currently posting off of it. Also, get the Anonyma app so you can go on 420chan.