IPath Hemp/Rasta Skate Shoes

Discussion in 'Fashion & Lifestyle Trends' started by -Pon-, Aug 15, 2010.

1. Hey GC - Fashion!

I always get a new pair of shoes every year, this year I think I'm changin up my style from shiny high-tops to somethin a little more calm and fun. You like? :D

[​IMG]

2. yeah i like, i have the hemp crickets.

3. Damn son those are tight.
    Where u gettin those?

4. At Journeys or Zumiez, can't remember which one I saw'em at

5. damn bro i might have to get me a pair of those.
    Or find some other rasta shoes. It would be hella clean to have a pair like that in black, with rasta colors around the bottom! i gotta go look for some now haha

6. my friend just got a pair of these, they're reeeeeeal nice lookin' !

7. Pretty cliche with the rasta colors, every stoner kid in the suburbs represents rasta colors but couldnt tell you 2 things about that religion.

Ill tell you one thing though if you skate your gonna have those shoes till you grow out of them, or the sole falls out. Hemp is great material for shoes and they last the longest out of any skate shoes.

8. http://www.journeys.com/images/products/1_164095_ZM.JPG

9. :) they are sweet!

10. for real bro, I hate people who wear rasta clothing cus they smoke bud and want everyone in the world to know it and think that they're cool.....almost as much as people who think bob marley is a good musician because he smoked weed. like no mother fucker he's good because he understood the change that could be brought about by music, he's good because he saved the jamaican people from being abused and controlled by the government, he's not good just because he smoked a lot of weed

11. Man, you got to give us a site where you can buy those, or a name of the style, I WANT A PAIR.

12. When I used to work at Journeys we would always have them in stock but rarely anyone bought them.

Personally I don't like them...but that's just me.

13. Those are pretty dope.
    Skate shoes are so comfy.
    I used to have a pair of Fallen shoes that had potleaves on them haha
    Most of my shoes now are osiris or supra.

14. Those shoes are phat and usually in the tongue of their shoes a little stash pocket :)

15. i Use to have the black ones with the rasta stripe, fuckin great shoes lasted forever and they were always comfy

16. I got a pair of paths but i got the ones for winter cause its cold here. Theyre fur lined and they have a little stash pocket under the tongue of the shoes which always comes in handy.

17. I used to have a similar pair of iPath shoes, except they were white with a rasta stripe and were really shiny.

18. if you're buying them for skate shoes dont, i had a friend (like loXAAAndrewXol) who worked at S&J sales and distributing. he always hooked me up with cheep ipaths, but they fell apart like no other shoe ive ever bought.

im pretty sure i even bought a pair just to walk around in and they fell apart. they look dope but there just not ment to last. i bought like 5 pairs (obviously wouldnt have if my buddy didnt hook me up lol) and they all basically disintegrated

19. sorry for DP

while it could be used for a stash pocket, you're not really suppost to tie these shoes. its ment for the shoe laces so there not always dangling around inside your shoe.