Ip Man

Discussion in 'Movies' started by Michael24, Nov 28, 2010.

1. I watched this last night and was pretty blown away. It's just a really good and well-rounded story that revolves around Kung Fu. It has plenty of story to it, but at the same time, it has plenty of awesomely amazing fighting scenes (probably the best I've seen), and this can't be said for most foreign/martial art films... I strongly suggest that you check this movie out!

2. the fight scenes are amazing. if you haven't seen Ip Man 2 you need to watch it, it is just as good as the first.

3. I love this movie. Theres a part 2 to it also which is pretty good also.

4. I watched it and almost shit a brick when I realized who Ip Man really is... Bruce Lee's sifu.

5. Both movies about IP Man are enjoyable.
    But first one was very good in terms of fighting scenes.
    Have you seen any other picture with so many long-lasting fighting scene with so few cuts? very well done.

6. IMDB has a preview for Ip Man 2, its the first I've even heard of this so I'm definitely gonna get my hands on the first one.

7. Ip Man is amazing, i watched it on netflix one night when i was bored and browsing through their selection and i was amazed by it and instantly added ip man 2 to my queue.

8. i like it when he fights ten people
    yip mans good too

9. #9 dolby, Dec 22, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 22, 2010

10. I will definitely explore the web-source that you have shared with all of us in spare time.This movie seems to be very good movie.

11. According to me it will more interesting.

12. Bruce Lee had many teachers, Ip Man was just one of that many.

Also to the OP, it revolves around Wing Chun, not Kung Fu. (sorry, I know I'm nit-picking)

Excellent film, though. I remember those fight scenes getting me pretty pumped.

13. I just watch the sequel last year and was really good. I enjoyed the performance of Donnie yen..

14. If you liked that Watch District:B13 shit is crazy:hello: