Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Iowa trying to legalize Medical Marijuana

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by rohryno, Jul 22, 2009.

1. Iowa is trying to become the 13th state to allow medical marijuana. There will be public hearings with the public allowed to speak their minds. If you live in Iowa please come and speak what you believe. (only if its pro medical hah)
    This could be very big and I would like you all to support this. I will post links for whatever I find here in a second.

Thank you

http://www.iowamedicalmarijuana.org/

2. i think it would be the 14th state. Good news though, i have family members that might be moving there soon that have qualifying conditions.

3. im trying to spread the word to local. I live in the state. the 4 public meetings will be held in Des Moines, Iowa City, Council Bluffs and i think Mason City Waterloo area. but im not sure on the 4th one.

please people come support the cause

4. Be sure to have someone bring a copy of my list (links below) or in the stickies if you want to stay on GC.

5. stay on GC? what are you talking about

6. lol i got what you are saying now. thanks for the help. I will print it all out and take this stuff to the hearings.

The Iowa Board of Pharmacy is full of close minded people.

7. I'll for sure be there in support.

rohryno which one are you going to?

8. Des Moines one. I want to show the close minded people of the Iowa Board of pharmacy a copy of part of the Union.

at the last meeting they said there was no facts of positive anything with medical marijuana.. dumb old white people

9. Hey well looks like ill be seeing you there! :bongin:

10. Hopefully it passes. A lot of people can benefit from medical marijuana.

11. i think im going to try and make it.. wonder if i could find anyone to help me.... with this problem i have..

12. do you need a ride or something?

13. sorry to bump no own thread I just want people in Iowa on here to have a chance to see this to get out to the hearings

14. My mom gets really bad migraines, too bad she'd never support this.