iolite

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by guitardude105, Oct 18, 2012.

1. #1 guitardude105, Oct 18, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 18, 2012
    got this yesterday, bought it on amazon since it was a great deal and it gets me reeeleeeeee high. im diggin it

edit: pics didn't attach

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. i got the vapir no2. goddamn does that take you to a new level oof being medicated.

i was smoking some corelone kush with it last nigth and was just so medicated

3. nice score.

4. this is my second one,the first one lasted about a year but I dropped it a bunch and left it on in the case a few times, once with a full load of butane so that thing got fucking!hot.It kept goiung tho. this one,my second one I've had for 3 months and going good...

if they sent the little aluminum brush with your purchase it works great for cleaning the bowl when it has cooled down. if you clean it while hot it will be sticky, you will not have to worry about that for a while though. use alcohol to clean the clean able parts, and never use cheap butane as it will clog the works .
    I don't use them but rubber bands will help keep the mouthpiece from being pulled off while using it and I have found that pre heating it for a few minutes before putting the herb in helps but on the go you can pre load it and light later. if you have any problems lighting it just turn it on and let it cycle the gas cycle a while and then light the electronic ignitor.