Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

iolite vaporizer

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by skittle, Oct 13, 2010.

1. so im thinking about buying an iolite pocket vape from my local shop and was wondering if any of you have experience with this.

thanks!

2. mlfb > iolite

nuf said

3. get the mflb instead man, you won't regret it.

4. i would get a mflb but they dont have it localy and i dont have a credit card/shipping isnt an option

5. buy a prepaid card and ship to a PO box?

6. i would agree with this, and not just for the vape. the mflb is a better product, but every adult should at least have the ability to buy things online.

7. some might not have the ability... but some might just be underage :rolleyes:

8. that was my first thought, but if they can buy from a headshop than it shouldn't be an issue.

9. well it was the first vape i hit and i loved it.
    i also like that it is butane and not electricity.

10. ive owned an iolite before i and yea,its a good vape,but he mflb is just the better vape ;)

11. I would rather buy batteries once, and have them for 1+years, than have to keep buying butane refills... :confused_2:

12. Do not listen to the people telling you to buy the Magic-Flight Launch Box.

I've had both, worked in a headshop where we sold both, and have listened to countless reviews of both. Almost EVERYONE who works in the field and vapes daily says the Iolite is the best vaporizor you can buy.

Go with the Iolite! I have the MFLB at the moment, I can't wait until I buy another Iolite.

13. if you have the funds just buy a volcano, if around $200 is all you got the Vapolution could be a good option works allot like the vaporbros but is slightly different in that you have to shove little buds in it instead of grinded stuff + its kinda upside down.

14. Buy the Iolite.

One thing of butane will last a daily smoker over 3 months, think about that, plus they're cheaper than batteries. It's completely stealth, I have even used one in a movie theatre with the mouthpiece before (it looks like a straw with the lights off).. It's scientifically proven to only give off chemicals that are in the air and cannabid vapor.

I'm just saying- It's the best vape on the market at the moment.

15. I have both the Iolite and MFLB. To me, both are two different vaporizers for two different reasons. But I use the Iolite more.

16. [quote name='"pookiehead420"']I have both the Iolite and MFLB. To me, both are two different vaporizers for two different reasons. But I use the Iolite more.[/quote]

This. The MFLB is great for solos and 3 people max, iolite is magnificent for larger groups and gets you real ripped as does the MFLB, personal preference I suppose