Iolite problems

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by SuperMonkey26, Dec 19, 2009.

1. #1 SuperMonkey26, Dec 19, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 19, 2009
    Hello People. I was just wondering if anyone else has had the same problem with this stupid thing. I've had it for a little over a month now, but haven't really been happy with the way it operates. I get higher off of less bud just smoking a bowl. But this could just be due to the fact that Western Kentucky weed sucks donkey balls. Anyway, I got ahold of some better quality stuff than what has been going around here lately, and decided to break out my Iolite and give it another try.

Here is the problem I am experiencing. With the butane chamber empty, when I try and fill it, it just sprays out like it's already full or something. I can't get enough butane into it to actually keep it running. Any idea's?

Edit: I got it going by forcing the butane nozzle on it real hard and forcing the shit into their while also spraying it all over myself. Seems to have worked.

2. Yeah you gotta push down harder than you think or else it's just gunna spray like mad lol. How do you like it now?