Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Invincible!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by 1HitWonder, Oct 30, 2008.

1. Beat me to it. That shit is so funny. I sometimes feel unstoppable. Not invincible just unstoppable. Which is only slightly different.

2. It generally takes large doses of pills and booze for me to act like an invincible douche :).

As mentioned before, weed actually makes me feel kinda the opposite on weed. Just a general feeling to get along and not leave the couch.:smoking:

3. nahh...

but for some reason when i smoke i visualize im awesome at skateboarding.. the rare times i actually go outside and try.. i usually fall once and go inside.

4. the day after i smoke a large amount of hemp (like to the point you cant keep your eyes open) i feel very determined and on top of things, like i can accomplish anything.

5. When I use to get high and smoke and what not, I would do shit that I wouldn't want to

do while sober. Watering bushes, homework, painting the house, working on cars, all

shit was the most fun thing at the time. While I am sober I would never want to do that

stuff. I do not feel invincible, and I feel like there is no need to fight at all when I am

baked, but I will argue if some one pisses me off.

6. Coke and Adderal? YES I feel like superman.

Weed- just helps the anxiety.

7. You should feel weak but happy if you on the weed.

8. When I'm baked fighting is the last thing I want to do lol

9. Exactly, I can't fight while high at all. I'd get my shit leaned real quick.

10. thats weird, its the opposite for me
    maybe cause i workout high too idk

11. haha DUDE I CAN DO IT IMMA SMOKE FOUR BLUNTS

12. It has nothing to do with muscle for me, I smoke hard and when I'm high...
    I'm very sluggish and have a full body buzz. Maybe if I smoked some heady high weed then it would be different.