Investigation begins into Charlottesville police standing down during the protests

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Green Wizard, Aug 30, 2017.

1. I didn't watch the vid either. Just talking in general.

I stand by my wording. If one is shooting "warning shots", their life was likely not in danger. And if their life was in danger, and they failed to stop the threat (properly), then they don't have the courage to pull the trigger and should have never bought one or thought it would be a good idea to carry it.

• Like Like x 3
  2. What that means is they couldn't find anything against the incident itself and got him on whatever infraction they could.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. I don't really like warning shots because I think if you're going to use your gun it should be to kill someone who is a threat. There really should be a situation where you feel the need to fire a gun but not at somebody, IMO.

Also firing shots into the air in a crowded area is NOT at all safe, that's the other problem. You don't know where those shots are headed, they could come down on people, ricochet, etc..

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  4. Why doesn't somebody investigate the mayor of Berkeley who seems really tight with those Antifa boys? Telling cops to stand down while mob violence goes down.

• Like Like x 3
  5. No I completely agree. Weapons are meant to be felt, not seen.

6. anyone who uses a "warning shot" watches way too many movies and clearly gives zero fucks about the cost of ammo.

• Like Like x 2
  7. That might be a jab but I think it's more about the value of life, your own. The only time a warning shot is acceptable is naval warfare and you're talking big bucks with ammo like that. I'd feel pretty bad starting a war and wasting an entire crew that might simply be having navigation problems and be out of their water. The consequences are way more important.

• Like Like x 1
  8. He wants them declared a gang actually

• Like Like x 1
  9. Seems like the only two people who caused real fuck ups is this asshole with the gun. And obviously the loser driver.

The rest were some troublemakers, which one would expect to see when you've got a group of tiki-torch carrying mofos chanting some nonsense.

10. Have I got this right?

Tiki torches = bad
    Homemade flamethrower = okay

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. Don't make excuses for people man, it's a bad look.

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. I know! Picking on that innocent KKK "wizard", it's an injustice that a patriot like Preston can't shoot protestors.

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. No, you've got it wrong. But no point debating if that's your comprehension of the events.

14. he would have been well within his rights to shoot that fucker dead and all the rest of them if he had been attacked physically and felt threatened. Thats the whole point.

• Like Like x 1
  15. He is to blame, not the Police
    They were following his orders.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Well yeah, in American cities the police chief answers to the mayor does he not? That's kind of the scary thing though, Antifa seems to have sympathizers in the higher rungs of society. I was fucking disgusted when I read about that middle school teacher being an activist in BAMN. They let that kind of unbalanced crazy work with children?

No wonder Berkeley is a shit show every year with a mayor who sides with extremists over the rest of his constituents.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. Well we already see the effects it has been having on the next generation right here in the city,
    What the fuck are they teaching them,
    TRUMP Is Bad.................................
    My safe space I need my safe space.................................................

If they spread enough shit (rumors) about anyone long enough
    The vast majority will fall in line and go with the crowd and believe them.

• Like Like x 1
  18. The very idea of a safe space just offends all my sensibilities. It just shows a completely backwards attitude towards life. Don't hide away from everything that makes you uncomfortable, face it and learn to deal with it.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  19. I agree
    A country of Masked Whimps

• Like Like x 1