Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Invest in a bong?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Chillumss, Jan 25, 2011.

1. Hey, i'm 18 and a daily smoker. 85 percent of the time i'm smoking out of my spoon because i only ever get heads or dank. Blunts occasionally with friends. Is it wise to invest in one? I could get a decent bong for $30 at my headshop. My parents know that i smoke, but i still hide it from them. I feel like i would conserve a lot of weed, but the biggest problem would be hiding it.

2. If you want to conserve a lot of weed, and still get RIPPED... get an MFLB :) .05 gets me so stoned in this thing i love it! Easy learning curve 2, just gotta read the instructions!

3. #3 Pointblank, Jan 25, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 25, 2011
    yes invest.

If you really want, just save up $100 and buy a Magic Flight LaunchBox vaporizer. Will save you loads of money in the long run.

But yes, for now definitely try to get a bong. I would look for higher quality ones though. You get what you pay for

EDIT: lol at the 2 reccs for the MFLB

4. Haha... you said Lunchbox :) Its launchbox :eek:

Im so baked from the MFLB right now actually :smoke:....

5. If you're going to invest, make sure it's glass.

Some add-ons that shouldn't cost much if any at all are ice pinches and a diffused downstem.

When you start getting into percolators and such the price adds up.

6. tell him zam

7. ooopss haha :eek: typo :p

8. I bought mine a few days ago, it should be coming soon, reading all this stuff is getting me fucking pumped! :smoke:

9. A 30 dollar bong wouldn't be hard to hide. They're normally 8-10 inches... but they still work pretty darn well.

10. So yes.

11. .05..***** do you even have a scale that says .05?
    don't say your putting .05 in your trench off of a guess, .05 will not get you stoned with the MFLB, you might get slightly buzzed.
    I get moderately high from 1 trench, 3 trenches and im good tho.

12. I'm sure he meant 0.5.

13. dude, its either a good sized bong or an incredibowl m420. Being on a low budget (i suppsoe you are on one if youre just starting to toke) i would get myself either a good 8-14 inch bong, or the incredibowl m420. Both are under 100 dollars (the icb is approx. 70) and both will get u stoned on the smallest amounts. :)

14. No, i didn't. Yes, i can measure out .05, and thats how much it is. I just got high for the second time off the .1 i put in the trench this afternoon!

15. ampeddd, i have had my mflb longer than you, please don't praise about how high you get from .1.
    The MFLB does not get you that high unless you vape alot of trenches in a small amount of time.
    I'd recommend the new Extreme Q over any other vape under 200 dollars.

16. Speak for yourself, that much does get blazed from the MFLB. A quarter - half of a trench gets me high - baked. .2 from a pipe gets me high, but .05 in the MFLB gets me pretty blazed.

17. I only get like 7 hits with a Full trench.
    quarter-half trench? whats that 2-3 hits?
    you can get blazed from 2-3 hits?

18. You could always get a bubbler, they're bitches to clean but they're like the godly son of a pipe and a bong.

19. No.. its like.. 6-7 hits LMAO. Are you grinding your shit fine enough?

20. I've never understood why people argue about weed. Weed is weed. Smoke it, buy more. Don't hate.