Invention idea I had

Discussion in 'High Ideas' started by hoopzies, Apr 10, 2012.

1. ^^^^nothing wrong with a cup o noodles here and there

2. You should take your idea to that Sharktank show

3. Except, like I said, I don't think it's real food. I still eat noodles, but not cup of noodles or Ramen or any of that. MSG and low grade noodles just isn't that appetizing anymore. Try picking up some real egg noodles and some various ingredients and making your own noodle soup. It's so much more...satisfying.

4. Sounds like you've got a taste for noodles. What kind of noodles can you get in your area?

Vietnamese? Thai?

Do you like Japanese Udon?

How about European noodles? Like, spagetti and the likes.

5. My invention idea is this machine that takes away your stress.

I don't care how it does it, but at the end, you get to unload much of your stress on the machine.

It could be a punching bag... or an automatic masturbating machine.

I don't care.

As long as it takes away my stress, this machine is good to go.

6. [quote name='"GGrass"']My invention idea is this machine that takes away your stress.

I don't care how it does it, but at the end, you get to unload much of your stress on the machine.

It could be a punching bag... or an automatic masturbating machine.

I don't care.

As long as it takes away my stress, this machine is good to go.[/quote]

That's called a vaporizer!

The only time i ate ramen noodles was when I was in jail.

7. Haha, you're right about me liking them.

I am actually more of an Italian food kind of guy. Any pasta with any sauce and I'm the first to sit at the table; just don't forget the bread! My father is Italian, so I was basically raised on pasta and salad. My mother is from South Korea, so she's been cooking up different noodle soups since I was old enough to handle the spices. Kudzo (sp?) was a rarity, but was eaten on special occasions to honor her ancestors from the Joseon dynasty. Honestly, I don't care for the taste. But she made soup from every noodle from mung bean noodles to wheat to acorn. Very rarely would she roll out and cut her own noodles, but it was a damn treat when she did. Now, my girlfriend cooks for me, and I know for a fact she uses egg noodles from Save Mart, hahaha.

Judging by the large Hmong/Vietnamese community in near-by Fresno, I would say most of the noodles here are of their style. As for udon, I have very little experience with Asian food, and I probably haven't had it, haha. The only asian food I ate was what my mom cooked, so once I moved out, I really haven't had much contact with Asian food.

Just egg rolls and mondu!

8. Does it smell like jizz?

9. Why were you thinking about busting a nut as you were on your way to your "BUDDYS" house? So what DID you two to pass the time,,,

10. I always wanted to change this part of the thread area from high ideas to *drumroll* highdeas

11. I don't stop.

12. [quote name='"Thenewgrower42"']I always wanted to change this part of the thread area from high ideas to *drumroll* highdeas[/quote]

Now....thats a highdea...

13. There is already a website called, "highdeas."

It's pretty funny, sometimes.
    highDEAS