Introduction/Veg length question

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Frosty Hybrid, Aug 7, 2015.

1. Ok so to start off since this is my first post I just want to say marijuana has worked wonders for me. I have dealt with chronic pain in my back, shoulder, and knee from injuries sustained in football and the Army. After years of pain and chiropractors and physical therapy I decided to try marijuana and haven't looked back. Not only has it decreased my pain but also eases my mind as I have a bad tendency to over thinking stuff then stress over it. So move forward 6 months and here I am attempting my first grow. What made me consider growing was when I had found a bag seed plus i refuse to spend the crazy amounts of cash buying elsewhere to get a great product. Anyway so I started the bag seed and really didn't think anything and sat it outside. Over two weeks it sprouted and amazing remained healthy with zero help from me other than watering. After seeing this I though well if it managed with no help I'm sure I could manage a controlled grow. So I ordered some Nirvana Bubblicious as it looked like a good strain for my needs and started that as well(also moved the bag seed plant inside). Fast forward to now, so I had only planned on growing a single plant at a time and now have two plants and running out of space and equipment as in enough lighting and so on.

So here's my question. Is it too soon to start the 12/12 lighting for the flowering stage?

-Bag Seed: planted June 29th and is 12in tall with huge leafs

-Bubblicious: planted July 11th and is about 9in tall and bushy

2. It's never too late, it all depends on your light coverage, the size of the plant and the fertilizer in soil. You can flower immediately or if you have space, in grow area and your pot, you can go longer.

3. Anyone else have some input? All is appreciated

4. Pictures would be great. You can induce flower anytime. You as the grower have the choice when. All depends on the space of your room. Longer veg times/training
    will increase yield. (assuming your lighting is sufficient)