Introducing myself!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by growlifexo, Sep 19, 2012.

1. Hi everyone!,

Just wanted to say that I've been meaning to sign up on the GC forum for a while now and finally got around to it. Thoroughly enjoy reading all of the great posts and information here.

Working on my second grow. Not very experienced and I don't claim to be. I'm here to soak up as much knowledge I can.

I don't do drama, so please be nice :)

Also, I look forward to learning from all of you and possibly making some friends!

XO,
    Rachel

Attached Files:

2. Welcome to GC:) You should start a grow journal if you don't have one yet!

Oh and nice tattoos;):smoke:

3. Thanks!

I definitely will start one!

4. hi im new need advice how do i get weed around here living in a city in community college dont know anyone apart from a dealer in my class who only has shitty looking mids but im stil lhigh tho ha is this a thread

5. [quote name='"anonymo1994"']hi im new need advice how do i get weed around here living in a city in community college dont know anyone apart from a dealer in my class who only has shitty looking mids but im stil lhigh tho ha is this a thread[/quote]

Lmao what

6. Welcome to the city. Read the rules and be a good blade.

On another note so many people that have made elaborate introduce yourself threads post like 15 times and never return, don't be one of them.

7. [quote name='"ghostonvacation"']what up doe..[/quote]

What's goood

8. [quote name='"Ratio"']Welcome to the city. Read the rules and be a good blade.

On another note so many people that have made elaborate introduce yourself threads post like 15 times and never return, don't be one of them.[/quote]

I use GC a lot. Just recently signed up. Posted a topic in the indoor cult ovation section. In the process of rehabilitating some Godzilla and Amazing Purple Mess seedlings. And preparing to start a grow journal for another seven seedlings :)

Thanks for the welcome!

9. Look for this [​IMG] under the introduce yourself at top left of thread page.
    Intro yourself there.:wave:

10. Welcome to the city.