Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Introducing my female friend to smoking.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by guitarkidv1, Aug 12, 2011.

1. My friend wants to try weed... She wants to use the healthiest way possible (don't own a vaporizer and don't want to do edibles), so I thought a bong would be good.

Only thing is, I don't want her to green out and hate weed forever. So if I put like a quarter of a bowl in and give her that, wait five minutes and see how she feels? I have NYC Diesel at the moment by the way.

She has never really smoked before, so how should I teach her to inhale properly. What I do is toke it then take a big breath of air (without exhaling in between of course). Should I get her to practice with an empty bowl first.

I refuse to believe the bullshit stories of people not getting high the first time, whilst inhaling properly and smoking good weed. I never got high the first time but that was because I was smoking shit weed and not much of it.

Am I right in saying that if she inhales properly and it's good weed (which I know it is) she will get high?

2. smoke a joint with her THC acts almost instantly so just give her a few tokes if she feels fine break out the bong

3. Yeeaa you got it bro, but DO NOT practice with an empty bowl unless you're in the 3rd grade or just a vaj.

4. I don't see the problem with that? She will have the tolerance of a squirrel so why would I get her to practice on a joint?

5. If you don't have a vap... And if she doesn't smoke cigs... I'd go bong. She wot get as harsh burn as you would from a j or bowl. Throw some ice in the bong to cool the smoke. Smoooooth sailing

6. My bong doesn't have ice notches :( but I will definitely put ice cold water in :)

7. My bong doesnt have ice notches either. But it still helps a ton to put cubes in it. Just be careful if they melt fast that it doesn't get up the pull and get ur weed wet. Happened to me before

8. If you want it to be smoother use scolding hot water works so much better

9. Haha, I don't think a bong is the healthiest smoking alternative or the safest in this situation. She will be ripped off her ass.

10. Well due to my parents being at home, we are smoking in a forest, so we won't have access to hot water. I have heard that hot water works well though :)

11. Ice water in the bong, just tell her how to hit it, and get a good Milk. Then tell her to inhale the smoke, don't swallow it. And tell her about the learn curve for smoking.

12. Well a joint burns paper as well and a pipe can hurt from the heat of it. Like I said in my original post, if i gave her a quater of a bowl, I don't think she'd get to ripped. Below is a picture of the bowl...

[​IMG]

13. I started my girl on a bong. I made it super easy for her. Ice water on bottom. Bong is 12 inch. I filled it halfway with smoke and covered my hand on the top and pulled the stem. Told her to just suck it all in. Save teaching her to do it herself next time :)

14. Just Chill. Everything will be ight. May the Force be with you.

15. Thanks :) my name actually happens to be Luke as well aha :D

16. insted of your parents seeing you carry a "Vase" into the forest. you could just roll a joint and teach her how to inhale it. insted of giving her a bong rip that will fuck the shit out of her brains

edit: didnt read that other part. okay then. the bong would probably be okay.

17. I will put it into a rucksack :)