Introducing: Me.

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Chief Redeyes, May 17, 2009.

1. Hey, Grasscity. I've been smoking for about three years now and marijuana has done nothing for me except make my life liveable to the fullest. When I started I was just trying it out because everyone was doing it. Soon after my first couple tokes I was on a road to enlightenment. I realized how much good this plant is made of and how much it is lacking in the bad regions.

I live my life as a peaceful stoner, smoking pot almost religiously for about two years. It really improves my focus and creativity which is great for a student/musician such as myself. I try to keep to myself and go on with my life, but because of my "habit" I am constantly discriminated against and recently the sherriff's newest play thing. It doesn't get to me though, it is just.. annoying.

So, I guess my introduction is done and you know a little bit about me. :smoking:

-- Chief Redeyes

2. Welcome man.. sorry to hear about the sheriff bugging you :(

3. Yea man, its pretty hard right now but as long as I have bud its all good. The old man found my seeds the other day and dumped them in the driveway so maybe some good will come of that lol.

4. Welcome to the city dude, good to hear your story :)
    I've also been smoking for nearly three years and smoke pretty much every day, you'll love this site bro