Intro about myself (MauiOrlando)

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by mauiorlando, Jan 2, 2008.

1. Hey guys, SO glad I've found a place like this. I'm a big person on community boards because I feel like it's hard for me to find people who have the same interest as me (explain more later).

I'll try to keep it short. My name is M.O. (MauiOrlando:wave::). I have three passions in life, weed, the Beatles and gymnastics. I'm 26, now currently in Orlando, my heart is in Maui, I lived there 3 months, but two years in Honolulu. I plan on getting out there again but not sure when the time will be right. So for now I'm doing what I can to save money because Maui is expensive.

I've smoked for over a year now and love every second of it, it really lets me calm down from work and relax. I've done gymnastics my whole life so I can do insane tricks you would never imagine, I've got a video that seems trippy when you're stoned you can watch some time. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BPOqFUNDHMA

So that pretty much explains me, I guess the only last thing I have to say is that I'm gay so hopefully that isn't a problem for anyone and it shouldn't be, I'm pretty much the most down to earth and extremely open person you'll know, I like to laugh and chill out so, can't wait to get to know you guys more.

2. Thats some crazy gymnastics man I don't know how you can do that and smoke. Welcome to the city and as for your sexual orentation no worries there are plenty of gay members here. Everyone cool with whatever.

3. Gymnastics and I have a very bad past together LOL I hated it when I was younger and STILL won't do the stuff because of it :p

oh well, wish I could go to Hawaii my cousin moved there :( I haven't seen him since he left for Iraq though YEARS ago, when he got out of the war he moved there to get away from life.

welcome to the city!

4. Well glad to know there are fellow gays on here. I, for the most part, hang around straight people majority of the time, since most gay people I can't stand (maybe it's an Orlando thing, the Maui ones I got along great with).

As for Jolly, I HIGHLY recommend you get out to Hawaii while you have family there. It's a great place and the ganja is premium there, what island does he live on?

5. dude your gymnastics are insane you look like as if i tossed an uncooked hot dog with the flick of my wrist across my backyard with all those flips (trust me its a compliment) and yea a friend of mine went to maui once when he lived in hawaii and had a connect named auntie jane i heard she smoked you out before you bought some, and that the dimes were dubs (grams) man i wish i could go there !!

6. Welcome to the city :wave:

7. welcome, and i gotta ask....

how fun is it to jump in that foam pit and trampolines

ive never done gymnastics but I wish i could just get real baked and go to one of those gyms and fuck around

8. Thanks for the compliments and welcomes :)

As far as the pit goes, the most fun thing to do is jump as high as you can (these trampolines are called hotbeds and you can EASILY jump about 25 feet high) and just launch yourself into the pit and enjoy the free falling sensation...

9. Welcome to GC:wave::gc_rocks::bongin::yay: