Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Interview wooooo!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by KillaWillaBilla, Nov 15, 2011.

1. Hey guys been out of work since last october and got an interview thursday for wal*mart. Just wondering if any of you work there and what to expect in the interview, how many are there (heard there are 3), and was it a piss test.

2. 3 interviews for a job at walmart? Damn

3. don't know from experience but depending on the department it should be a cool job..grocery stores are pretty cool to work for(above min. wage). i worked night shifts w/ headphones on cleaning stuff super baked..

4. thats what i heard lol pretty extensive when you see some of their staff

5. I asked my buddy who works in the loading and unloading area. He said just one interview, and yeah, there was a drug test.

6. alright cool cool hope it is only one, now to find some clean piss lol. and yeah puffpuffHOLD i used to work nights at a king soopers out here that was pretty tight it was almost 10 an hour which was dope.