Intervention on A&E

Discussion in 'General' started by MagicHat, Feb 17, 2009.

1. I remember watching the episode of the guy that was hooked on DXM. It was pretty fucked up. It showed footage of him tripping balls walking around town, and also going to houses where he'd trade anal sex with gay dudes for DXM money.

It's one of the better shows on television I think. It's the sort of reality television that isn't really that stupid! :)

2. i used to watch that show, but after watching most season, the story-line of the shows are the same. they get boring after awhile, so i dont watch them anymore

BUT i used to watch this show super baked all the time.

the one episode that sticks out the most is that girl who huffed Air-In-A-Can.

3. Ben...Tasty Fries!!!
    And, I do DXM a fucking lot. Never to the point of having to get money from gay guys. Although, I never really pay for the DXM.

4. ive seen it..
    yea i do watch it sumtimes just 2 laugh at the DEA, but soon it turns to anger like...
    is anybody else watching this...?
    govt officials?
    middle class baby boomers?
    police?
    the president?:mad:

this schedule 1 ranking for weed is becoming a bad joke...
    and America is looking stupider by the day 4 this shit....:eek:

last time i saw this show, i was with a fat blunt in hand...:smoking:

5. i watch this show from time to time. its pretty good. it makes me feel better about my addiction

6. My ex used to watch that show all the damn time. It was too depressing for me, so I usually ignored the TV and used the laptop while that show was on.

7. One of my favorite shows ever. I started a thread before, but it didn't get this many views.

I watch the dope episodes, especially heroin and painkillers to keep myself in check sometimes. I don't want to end up passed out somewhere with a needle sticking out of my arm. It's a real slap in the face on how serious drugs can get.

8. alot of them dont interest me anymore for some reason