Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Intervention Bullshit

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Silther, Aug 3, 2011.

1. An intervention for marijuana? I will never understand people. Marijuana isn't evil!

WHERE MY MONEY, NIGCKA!!!????

2. Man, fuck it. I need to get off my ass and do something after this leg heals. Work on my book, get a job, the works. Leave those dudes speechless.

As for new friends, I've been thinking that's for the best for a long time now.

3. Fuck that man, you don't just take that shit. You should have fucked up every person in that house.

4. some friends not really close ones have tried telling me weeds bad and that usually ends up in a 10-20 minute rant of me proving all their 'facts' wrong with all the knowledge of cannabis i have memorised for such occasions. they either give up, admit, or say your lieing. i just smile and walk off and say come see me in 10 years

5. Bullshit hahaha. I have asthma and I toke on a regular basis (back home). Just have to keep Mr.Puffer in my pocket in case things get hairy!

6. That always happened to me cause everyone thought I was baked all the time in high school plus I looked like a stereotypical stoner even though I only smoked a 2-3 times a week during the school year usually.

I always got straight edge kids telling me about how dangerous weed was, but I always end up giving them a long rant about the truth cause they wouldn't stop even kids who snorted pills like oxy and adderal would try to "help" me but I guess that's what happens when you lived in a hick town but I wasn't the only one who got shit basically anyone whose even touched weed there did including most of my friends.

7. Lol, don't feel too down....my parents have an "intervention" (AKA long ass speech) with me almost every other day on the phone...and I live over an hour away....lol, distance doesn't always make a difference.

8. I was going crazy. I was telling them how it helps people with cancer and other disease's and his parents told me to "stop spreading lies" and the neighbors said "Even if thats true, the weed that those "patients" smoke are different from weed on the street". WTF?! :mad:

9. It's the same shit for me. I don't see why my parents would rather me go out under-age drinking and get wasted and do some fucking stupid shit, instead of just chilling with one or two people and blazing and enjoying a nice peaceful night.

10. If they cant understand and accept your use of a harmless plant they probly arent very open minded people in the first place, dump em.

11. #51 aYouLetsGetHigh, Aug 4, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Yess some friends of mine tried to confront me (while I was smoking) and I lit up a blunt right there Haha then my ladyfriend said if I didn't stop she'd stop talking to me and I said then go bitch lol. They were like ur friends tho. They used to smoke but then turned and became dicks