Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

interpreting dreams

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by plugged, Apr 27, 2008.

1. who has ever had a dream so intense and so real feeling that you had to check and make sure?

who has ever had their dreams analyzed by a psychologist?

i'm mostly wondering because i'm reading man and his symbols by carl jung.

2. iv had some really weird dreams but iv never had them checked out.. thats just me tho:smoke:

3. i had a dream the other night that all my teeth fell out...what does it mean????

4. last night i dreamed that i entered a polygamist marriage with my ex girlfriend and some other girl i cant remember.

shit was hawt tho. . .
    woke up sweaty as fuck so i musta been shakin n bakin

5. dreams trip me out... nice... lol

6. i've heard it's fear of loss of sexual potency, but id/k i'd go with you should brush your teeth better.
    i did and that dream stopped lol

7. uhh one time when I was delarious(sp?)
    But I didnt have it checked out. I hate shrinks.

8. i heard the teeth uhh was the feeling of loss of friends.

9. I dreamed last night my cat was dying for some reason. When I woke up she was at my feet and I petted her to make sure. She's fine.