Internet needs to stay free.

Discussion in 'General' started by McGlovin, Nov 17, 2011.

1. Get TOR that will completely uncensor the internet.

2. Lol at everything saying, "well my internet is $29.99 for the first 3 months? :O"

Honestly, I don't think the bill will pass.

3. [quote name='"IvGotMilk"']This is bullshit, what gives those greedy old , selfish politician fucks the right to tell us what's for eyes and what's not. I think the huge wave of "health and safety" , "censorship" etc crap has gone on far too long and eventually that wave is going to break . I'm sick of being told what's right and what's wrong by a tiny group of other human beings that are somehow more "superior" than the rest of the public. It's all fucking corrupt , greedy , shameless (mostly men) telling us what's right and wrong and if we do something that even only affects our own personal well being and they think it's wrong, they'll lock us in prison to rot for a few years. Meanwhile they sit all high and mighty behind their desks taking big fat bonuses of our hard earned tax (which btw is ridiculously high) taking bribes, telling us weed is bad.
    Well I got a question - who decided these fucking idiots were going to be incharge? Sure we voted on the parties... but the actual people in the parties

I feel like a prisoner on this planet, you have to have the documents saying you exist, documents saying you work, documents saying where you're allowed to travel in the world (passport) , and now they're censoring the only thing left where people can actually express their own opinions freely! If you don't follow THEIR rules , they are fully entitled to let you rot away in a cell for 10 years.[/quote]

Tell me how the greed high is better than that of cannabis? It's just ridiculous.

4. It's almost as if they're going "Shit, we've not showed them how powerful we are recently - lets censor some shit and scare them by threatening to take away their kids and put them in prison."

5. straight bullshit bro those guys sitting in high chairs taking in loads while were here living in a sort of guanatamo bay lifestyle..

thank god for allowing me to not give a fuck :smoke: