International Shipping

Discussion in 'General' started by sladjman, Sep 26, 2013.

1. My order for 2 bongs was shipped out of The Netherlands on September 3rd, being sent to Ohio. It was then processed through sort facility at ISC Chicago, IL on September 5th, and then arrived & processed through sort facility "Foreign Center Jersey City NJ" on September 9th. There have been no further updates on either the USPS site or the PostNL site. I have contacted grasscity about the status of the package, only to be told that nothing can be done until the package has been received by them. Has anyone else had this happen, not the package going missing, but the package being bounced around the U.S?

2. Yes just sit back and wait. Once had a package take over a month to get to me

3. Yeah, this. Customs can be a bitch with glass. You'll get it, could days or weeks.

So completely normal to be intended for Ohio and then being sent to Chicago and then to New Jersey?

5. just FYI, this is probably just under my 10th time ordering from grasscity, third time i've ordered something to ohio, but only first time i've had tracking for ohio

6. Not normal fucked up might take a bit longer to get to you.

7. yea and that's why I was thinking that the tracking made it sound like it went to customs in Chicago, was denied, and shipped back to Netherlands out of New Jersey

You'd have to ask USPS about that, GC isn't lying when they say they have no control or info from here. Could be that it was on a plane that arrived in Chicago and then was sent to NJ for Customs sorting? :confused_2: