Internal possesion? what?

Discussion in 'General' started by tokin', Apr 14, 2009.

1. My friend...Well more like, This kid I know had something stolen out of his vehicle, he went to the police station to report it and they drug tested him. He go busted with internal possession of marijuana. whaaaaaaaaaaaaat??:confused::confused:

2. If he was just going to report something stolen, why in the world would they drug test him? Was he reporting stolen drugs or something? And why in hell would he LET them drug test him if he was just a victim of a crime?....IF that charge of internal possession makes it to the courts, I can see it being thrown out quickly...total violation of his rights

3. I don't know, I just heard about it, haven't seen him around to ask him personally.

4. he had bud inside of him?

5. yes it is possible your body is considered container at this point...say you walk up to a cop and say "im a high as a kite" they have the right at this point to search you because of probable cause and give you a swab test on your cheek, and then test it and if it comes back positive for thc then it is now possession of an illegal substance... it would just be like failing a piss, blood, or folicle test...

6. thats some bullstuff. I've never heard anything like that happen before. Hopefully its a hoax, what a way to go.

7. Man, that's bullshit. How can they get away with ridiculous crap like this?