Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Interesting Situation

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by TravellingToker, Sep 30, 2010.

1. Hey everyone. Been a while since I've posted, but I've come across a scenario I just can't figure out myself. I do a lot of seasonal employment and travel all over the country as a result. Anyway, I mailed several boxes home (whatever I couldn't fit in my suitcases for the plane) some of which included clothing. I'm staying with my parents for about a month before I leave again, but I just put on a pair or sweats that I haven't worn since I got back and found a baggie in my pocket. Since the pants were hanging up, I can't for the life of me determine if my mom just hung them up or washed and dried them as well (she's the homemaker type) It has been about 2 weeks since I arrived home. When I found the bag it seemed as if it were sealed, and the bud was still fairly moist. I just don't know where the moisture is coming from, laundry water or just a nice air tight seal on the bag. I'm curious now as to whether or not i should use it. On the one hand, I don't know if it's safe to use washer bud, but I don't want to throw out perfectly good nug (and i mean GOOD) for no reason. It was never a skunky bud so the smell isn't tipping me off much. I don't however seem to notice a detergent smell. Not sure if thats because it's had two weeks to sit. There are still crystals, though it's not the sugariest lookin bud ever. The inside when i break it apart has more crystals it seems. Also, I vape for the most part, so I'm not sure if that helps the situation at all (anyone know the active temp for detergent? :D)

Anyway, sorry for the rambling post, but if nothing else I successfully mailed my first bag, even if it was unintentional!

2. I wouldn't say anything would be lethal to *try* a small portion of...now, if you vape you'll definitely taste it if something's wrong/different, so test the water, see how it tastes...at worst you get a hit of something that probably tastes none too good.

3. There's nothing wrong with it. Smoke it, you'll be fine.

My buddy had a half ounce in two separate bags I think, in his pockets. His went through the wash but the weed got ruined. As long as it's still smokable, don't throw it out.