Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Interesting question

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by scullsyk, Jan 3, 2010.

1. is taking, for example, og kush, trainwreck, and sour diesel, and throwing all three strains into a blunt, would that produce the same high as cross breeding these strains?

2. I highly doubt it.

3. That's like having a person sit on someone's shoulders, putting a big coat on them and saying it's one person.

It may trick a couple people but it's not the same.

4. +rep for a hilarious analogy/reminding me of an episode of the Simpsons

5. ofcourse not

it's a nice salad tho :)

6. I like those nice salads.

Get you real fucked up.

Salads suck when you and all your friends have the same dealer (it ain't a salad).

Anyway, I'm pretty sure it wouldn't have the same effect at all. It would definitely get you a mixture of all their individual effects though (sativa/indica whatever..).

7. I love salad bowls :)

8. wouldnt be the same, but it would be DAMN good. i remember we once rolled a blunt consisting of silver haze, blueberry, purple kush. fucking epic.

9. The first time I smoked we rotated bowls of 3 different strains and that was the highest I've ever been!!!

10. Packing a salad bowl of a gram of multiple different kinds of bud gets you ripped. It always just ends up giving you a really heavy stone with all of the different effects attributing to it. I ponder if it'd be better to start buying a gram of each different kind of weed I can get and always mixing them for the full effect, I imagine it could make my bud last longer.