Interesting mimics...

Discussion in 'Picture Post Archive' started by Heavystone, Apr 19, 2004.

1. Hehe, who would have thought these were cannabis plants... :D

Attached Files:

2. And this one...

Attached Files:

3. :O! wow.. those are cannabis plants?

4. Those my freind are cannabis TREES. Imagine the smell when it starts to flower.......

5. The Best Damn Smell Ever

6. I had no clue there were cannabis trees. Wow, that must have a pretty good yield

7. how the fuck do those grow so big?
    Do they chop the tops or somthing?

8. Is this real?

9. Yea, it's very real bro, just shows how far you can go with manipulating plant shape... I don't know how they prune it to make it grow like that tho...

10. Well I'm thinking what they do is they plant and start to cultivate the plants just like anybody else would.
    But the one thing they do is that they don't take the crop (buds) off.
    Then probally every few months they probally chop the tops off and they continue to do this for a few years until you get a pot plant that big.

Its all about patience.

11. A few years???? Hello??? The Cannabis plant is an annual plant, meaning it lives max one year... or am I wrong?

12. wow, never seen nuthin like that, does anyone know the yeild that it could have?

13. 10lbs at least, I would guess...

14. Nah, it doesn't automatically die after a year or anything, most people just harvest them when the buds are ripe. Doesn't mean you couldn't let it keep growing.

15. You guys, haha you people sicken me that youve never seen Bitox's plants ( the guy that grows them). We'll he lives in Spain and has like twenty five of those monsters. And heres the linkage!

http://overgrow.com/edge/showthread.php?t=86877

16. HOLY SHIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is it legal to grow like that in Spain or what????