Interesting growing video from youtube

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by legalize_ganja, Mar 24, 2009.

1. [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V-4pq853YwM"]YouTube - kog marijuana a grower's lot hemp nimbin pot[/ame]

Thought Id share it cause I like it... idk. Good info for beginners I guess. There isnt really a general growing section so I put it here.

2. cool man cheers. what a cool guy

3. that guy's cheeks are the shit

4. this video is fucking amazing

5. why aren't more people talking about how awesome this is?

6. lol well there are plenty of other videos about how to grow weed. and not many people have such a huge secure place to grow outside. so most of the tips in that vid were totally irrelevant. i just watched it because i really liked the guy. hes got an interesting story and quite a character. great smile. kinda reminds me of an old version of my sisters husband :p

7. haha i guess... I guess it just really helped me cause my friend has this huge farm we plan to grow on this summer.

Yeah I agree, the grower is really cool, seems like a really fun, jovial guy. And you can tell he loves what he does. Man I would give anything to live like him.

8. I like this video. I watched it a month or so back... Guy seems happy with his pretty basic lifestyle...:)

9. Im glad you like it.

Yeah, thats a big part of why I like it so much. Hes just a cool dude. And deffinatley knows whats up :D

Yeah, I watched it a while ago also and decided to show it on here since I was looking for it the other day. Basic lifestyle with lots of money and yeah... thats just living the life.