Interesting day yesterday...

Discussion in 'General' started by rpmuser123, Apr 15, 2009.

1. Well first I went to the park to smoke and shit but before I even smoked anything i was messing around and without getting into the story much heres some pics:
    [​IMG]

Passenger side:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Driver side:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Ouch. Time to get under there with a pair of pliers and a hammer. Those vertical fins on the undercarriage did their job though, the brake lines are 100% untouched, the only damage apart from what you see in the pictures was a small scrape on one muffler and a small bulge in a tire:

[​IMG]

After that i went to a different park to smoke and I was smoking there and this guy comes along asks if he can borrow my lighter blah blah he goes and waits for his ride 10 minutes later hes back asks if i can give him a ride to his house long story short hes best friends with a guy i know etc. etc. i got a new contact for chronic. Then I went to work at my boss' ouse and on teh way back I stopped in traffic cause cars ahead of me did but the car 2 behind me didn't. ran into a Jetta fucking didn't stop at all hit it into the ditch i laughed kept driving sucks for them.

2. what do you drive outta curiousity

3. 1995 Ford Tbird. 4.6 v8 and rwd