Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Interesting bud strain... Vanilla Gorilla?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by IFlyToTheSky98, Sep 30, 2008.

1. Whatup guys? My buddy called me up today and he said he knew this guy who has some "Vanilla Gorilla." He said its pretty insane. Prices are at 40 half eighth, 75 eighth, 150 quad, 275 half zip, 500 ounce.... Anyone heard of this?

2. NEW UPDATE: he said there train wreck lookin witha candy coat, lime green..

3. 500 for an ounce... I have never heard of it, it could be bull shit or it could be some cross. I mean if it looks good and its a decent price for you, then go for it.

4. if someone told me those prices i would laugh wildly in their faces, you should also do the same.

5. and i feel like im taking it in the ass when i lay down 60 for a quad of some dank... damn.