Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

intense stoned experience tonight

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Flared, Jul 28, 2011.

1. i smoked a bowl to myself at home before my friend came over to chill. we were playing hacky sack and we decided to get mad drunk at this other dude's house. so we went over, downed so much liquor in such limited time, and rolled a blunt down by the railroad tracks. for a good thirty minutes, i didn't talk to anybody except my one friend in secrecy. these are the normal people i chill with daily

i didn't say one word when people talked to me. if you know what existentialism is and have a good sense of philosophy (or are stoned), you might be able to read this without thinking it was so ridiculous. everyone was already drunk, and assumed i was drunk, when i wasn't. they thought that was the reason i did not want to talk to anybody in the blunt circle

basically every single person was freaked the fuck out. i was even taking hits from the blunt without talking. then all of a sudden, i started talking to everybody and we all felt this intensely psychedelic spiritual connection because we were all so equally fucked up. i'm fucking ripped. such a good night :smoking:

2. sounds weird...

3. no doubt

4. Lmao we all have those crazy stories.:D

5. do you read sartre?

6. Yeah, i remember getting drunk and high at 14, it was pretty intense

7. It will never be the same..... :(

8. lmao, nah, man

9. so you were just feeling moody anti social?and then you were like "i'm back guys!!"??

10. so you're just awkward as hell.