Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Intense Rush

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by suckmynug, Jan 27, 2010.

1. hey everyone, i have been lurking for a while and finally decided to sign up. heres is some background info before i explain my problem.

i have been smoking for about 2 years now. i smoke usually 2 times a day sometimes more. each time i smoke by myself i usually use about .1 each time which gets me decently baked. i am a small guy at about 140 and 5" 9. i am currently on alot of meds for my arthritis- flexiral-tramadol- and oxy occasionally. i wouldn't say i am a beginner at all. heres my problem:

i have had this weird intense rush happen to me about 6 times in my smoking career. it starts out ill be looking at the tv and all of a sudden i start seeing an intense flashing strobe light and then expirence a EXTREMELY intense rush that feels like pins and needles all over. it lasts for about 3 seconds and sometimes my fingers start twitching. after it is over i just feel like shit, like my high fades and i feel really dizzy. a few times i have thrown up right after and i have to keep moving around until my high is completely gone or else it will happen again. i have no clue what this is and have searched everywhere for answers. it happend last week and i seem to recall having taken my tramadol and flexiral about an hour before. i think it only happens when i take that shit so i have had to cut back and not smoke when the meds are in my system. this is what stops me from being able to get higher than i would from .1 but i am afraid i will become too high and it will happen again. any ideas?

2. damn bro, that sounds terrible. that doesnt happen to me, but sometimes when i smoke a lot, i get this rush too, but its diferent. i feel like im being lifted up, then i kinda come back to my senses and feel an absolute calm that i can't begin to describe. my friend saw it happen to me once, he said my eyes rolled back in my head and i took a deep breath in and exhaled deeply, then i came back and was "scary chill." don't wanna rob you of your thread, but has this happened to anyone else?

3. I thought this was going to be about the band.

Disappointment.

4. Epilepsy?

5. it happens weather i look at a tv or a couch. could it still be it? what are the signs