Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Intense Head and Body rush/wave from smoking?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by hellomoto1985, May 31, 2017.

1. I'm trying to find a term associated with this phenomenon, but have yet to locate much info on it.

Firstly, it's not low blood pressure(orthostatic hypotension) or vertigo that I feel when this happens, but it does only occur after I've smoking a potent strain of weed. This is a relatively positive experience I have every now and again and I was just wanting to find out more info on it, and whether or not meditation has anything to do with it.

To describe this feeling, I usually have my eyes closed, while listening to music, and as the music intensifies, this big wave of energy flows from my brain all the way down my spine and settles in my heart, where it feels as if it could explode, almost as if I'm flushing the energy from my head to my heart or something. Then, the feeling dissipates, and I feel more calm afterwards.

Keep in mind that I will this to happen every time it occurs. It doesn't happen when I suddenly stand up and it doesn't make me dizzy, it's just like an overall euphoric state that I can put myself into for a short period of time, but once I've done it, I usually can't initiate it again for a while, and usually not until I've smoked more.

Anyone know what I'm talking about?

2. Yeah - you're describing being "totally stoned" :smoking:

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. This hellomoto1985 has got to be trolling. His post is not even funny.

4. The only thing close to a real rush I've had with smoking is with a big hit of wax. It starts in my chest with the hit and is uncomfortable then as it spreads throughout my body it becomes pleasurable all over but I wouldn't describe it as a "rush" exactly.

5. Yeah bro it's called being high... lol you sure your a Seasoned toker? Lol

6. Well...look into chakras and rechanneling energy into different places. Seems like THC is giving you a sort of shortcut to effect this (other than what everyone else is saying about just being high lol)...only thing I can really think of.

Having looked into it myself....part of me thinks it's hogwash part of me thinks there's something to it. It seems to function as described but that may only be the case because you believe it might be.

I digress.

7. Meditation is pretty hard especially to reach the ultimate chakram. It doesn't have anything to do with that feeling though. Meditation is for mind over body, yoga is more body over mind. I've tried meditation and found it very enjoying when you are peak stoned.

8. So this post is over 2 years old but I found it and had to comment because no one seemed to understand what the OP is talking about. I get this rush all the time and it is a rush. For me it happens almost exclusively after drinking while/before smoking but occasionally without drinking. It's like an intense head rush over your whole body. Sometimes I can induce it by leaning my head back, but it consumes your entire body and you are unable to do anything else while it happens.

9. o_O

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. I get that from time to time. Almost like I'm going to black out.