Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Intense feelings while high

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by jeff88, Mar 15, 2012.

1. Yeah, I still got rushes like this after about a year of daily smoking 2-3 bowls minimum. Maybe I just naturally have zero tolerance for this drug. When I first started, only a pinch of weed would have me blazed as fuck. This is schwag too.

2. Yea I feel those intense feelings also.
    Some good kush will literally have me floating.

:smoke:

3. I'm pretty romantic and truthful when I'm high, and I seem to write great love songs and love notes. Make fun if you'd like, but ladies dig it. :cool:

4. used to get exactly that when i was new. still get em when my tolerance is low, but only when you smoke a lot more than normal, i love that feeling when you can keep your cool.

5. i just you just smoke too much and get way too high.

6. No, this is common with weed. Try smoking quite a bit and lay down right away and close your eyes, I like to describe it as a body orgasm hahaha.

7. Happens to me all the time when I smoke more than a bowl real soon like back to back. Just space 'em out a lil. Or I just have to get up and walk around and get the blood flowing and I'll feel fine.

8. I know exactly what you're talking about. It's almost like an intense pressure behind your eyes and a "swirly" feeling. I usually get it after smoking a few grams out of my bong. It'll accompany the last few hits, and it's a good indication that I've "hit the ceiling" and can't get any higher. I've been feeling it ever since I started smoking a few years ago

9. Are you guys talking about vertigo?

10. Dome checks, headrushes, face melters. pretty good indicator you're about peaked out

11. Gotta love face meltin.

12. It's called.
    "being high".

13. Only if I cough too much

14. I don't know what y'all mean by headrushes but those kinda highs scare me, lol. They feel way too intense. Headrush for me is when my head feels really light and feel like im turning really fast when making contact with people around me, lol. Mine are super intense but they do sorta freak me out.