Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Intense closed eye visuals???

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Squishey, Mar 21, 2009.

1. Last night i picked up a 1/4th of the dankest weed i've ever had for 55$. (yeah, i know, cheap :D ) i rolled a nice medium sized joint and sparked up. When i was done i took a bath and omfg, when i closed my eyes i was getting the most intense kaliedascope vision and geometric shapes flashing colors and moving, it was so crazy. I Also had some pretty strange audio hallucanations, like hearing ringing and weird buzzing noises in rhythmic time over and over. I have never had this happed before, Is it just because i smoked a shitload (for me, had a 2month tolerance break ), or is it the weed quality?

2. probably your t break

3. when i was young into smoking i rolled a generational joint and sat on the back of dads car and watched the stars. i didnt see an like real halucinations but when i closed my eyes my imagination ran wikld and i saw some crazy shit.

4. probably has to do with your T-break, I always had a low tolerence and when I smoked my first blunt by myself I got this.