Instruments

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by theglasscouch, Jun 4, 2011.

1. I just started wondering what kind of instruments can you guys play. I can play the banjo.

2. ...trombone here! :D:wave:

3. I play the violin and on occasion the viola. I own an electric guitar and a mandolin as well, but Im not very well read on those, I just play the mandolin the same way I play a violin minus the bow just plucking with my fingers and I only play simple Doom metal riffs and random loud distorted sounds with the guitar mostly.

4. I play Bass Guitar, many percussion instruments (high school band) and Double Bass (as in string bass. not drumset). I was also on drum-line in high school.

5. bass guitar, ocarina, steel drum, guitar

6. A distorted Strat, a mandolin and my room mates bass. Used to play piano poorly, clarinet ok, and harmonica decent.

7. Also, reefermadness knows that Symbolic by Death is a rockin record.

8. Ocarina for life. thats the most badass instrument ever that elf kid on the video game plays it

9. My best smoke buddy plays the trombone

10. its quite a bit underrated
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Zhs5zqr39A]YouTube - ‪Request: He's a Pirate (Pirates of the Caribbean)‬‏[/ame]

11. ^^
    that is the coolest fucking thing i have ever seen oh and i can play the kazoo