Instablaze's flameworking progression (Pic HEAVY)

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by InstaBlaze, Nov 6, 2012.

1. How long until you're pumping out peyote pillars?:smoking:Digging the new piece InstaSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. do you have a page  on etsy?

3. nice work on the bubbler!

4. Yep.... i like the bubbler.. Should call him Pinocchio because your his father. :D

5. is the bubbler a natural perc only or is there a perc in the bottom of the neck area also?

6. It has a little disk perc type of thing down there. Has like 9 little holes I made with a tungsten pick. 

7. Wow man that's actually really damn clean haha. Nice!

8. Damn i still watch this thread all the time. Hope i can order something in the future.

9. I'd highly recommend ordering from him, he was so easy to work with and produced some beautiful pieces for reasonable prices.

I think i have before. If it was actually him he did a dome, dish, dabber, and 4 hole slide for me. Sadly taken by police :(.

11. I don't think that was me. If I remember right you wanted that slyme eyeball slide but that was right when the police took your shit so we never actually did business.

Sent from my MB886 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. i would smoke weed out of this

13. #573 Hated, Jan 20, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 20, 2014
    Love this ! You make some cool stuff man.

It was an ice blue with white black gradient with steel wool. The eyeball wasn't me. Hmm i gotta remember who did it!

15. #575 shaggish, Jan 20, 2014
    Last edited: Jan 20, 2014
    you should make a large ash pinch style spoon with a normal size bowl though.  can you push the pinches into worked sections? 

the ash pinch spoons are a big hit over here, someone even stole one we're down to 2 but they get constant use

16. any updates?

No updates really, haven't been on the torch much lately. It's been too cold for me lol. I might have to make more of those ash pinch spoons, I haven't made any in a while and they actually do kinda work. I should be able to push them into worked sections, I would just need to be a lot more careful making sure they dont touch, especially if its not transparent. I need to make some more of those bubblers too.

Just for the sake of having some pics here some of that jellyfish marble I posted on my instagram:[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

18. 14mm ice pinch slide with unobtanium and an opal. I made it for a custom order but it wasn't big enough. I guess I need to find someone else who wants it since etsy doesn't let me sell gong accessories like this :mad:

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

19. i like that slide!

20. Well you shape your horns about 20 times nicer then most people on facebook, I really cant wait to see a handground slide

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Grasscity Forum mobile app