Instablaze's flameworking progression (Pic HEAVY)

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by InstaBlaze, Nov 6, 2012.

1. That might be cool, see all the light from the flame hitting the opal. Awesome.

I've got a small piece I got from him, posted a few pages back or so. I agree, amazing work, and a great dude. I hope I can eventually get him to do up a bubbler to match the little spoon. It's only about 3"-4", but hits so cool and smooth. Several mm thick boro, makes it a little Sherman tank. Bam. Just found a name for it. It is now Sherman.

2. Been a while since I've posted... Heres a spoon I made today. Multi dotted with sublime, Millennium moss, paparazzi, and slyme. And it has a spiral made with lined tubing I pulled myself. I still need to work on my sections, mainly the terminations. They always end up with a little clear dot in the middle instead of a perfect clean termination.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

3. All these pieces are super nice :D an that jars got me drooling:)

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. And I would love to buy that green spoon if ur selling it

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. dude those pieces are simply put amazing
    would deffinetly recomend this thread to some folks looking to buy pipes
    rock on

6. just because its been a while since I posted:

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

7. Not bad man, have you hit the steam roller? Ive never hit one but they seem like they would be harsh as fuck, like a bong with no water. Can anyone clarify?

8. They're about as harsh as a spoon IMO. Although to be honest I'm not a huge fan of dry pieces. The harshness doesn't bother me but I hate getting ash in my mouth and I don't like cleaning them. I usually smoke out of my efs or this little wonky bubbler I made.

Sent from my MB886 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. Word. I feel like they must take fatter rips though? Does it feel like you just took a bong hit after smoking it?

10. So instablaze how are you at making any bubblers? I love all your pieces, they are truly beautiful and will probably be buying a couple spoons off of etsy! Great work man keep it up!!

Sent from my HTC One using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. #553 shaggish, Dec 31, 2013
    Last edited: Dec 31, 2013
    that purple spoon with the opal is the tits.

12. yeah what colours are those? purple rain and unobtanium or something?

13. Thanks for the kind words. I'm still working on bubblers! ;)

Lol right on the money

14. OP you're doing an awesome job, keep up the good work

15. Wow! What a talent to have bro! Those pieces are sheer artwork man, keep doin' your thing! PEACE

16. OP how often are you on the torch these days?

17. Almost everyday for like 1-4 hours at a time